Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

18000 out the door

damn dude, that's like $200. good to see you got what you wanted though. you live in japan? you know where FIL is? OF? skit? pm me i might need some helpand maybe i can help you with some US releases.

Very surprised Active Ride Shop didn't get these here in Socal.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

18000 out the door

damn dude, that's like $200. good to see you got what you wanted though. you live in japan? you know where FIL is? OF? skit? pm me i might need some help and maybe i can help you with some US releases.

It is kind of high, but all kicks in Japan (even GRs) come with a mark up due to the import. I don't really be after shoes that hard anymore, so once in awhile I don't mind paying a little extra for something that I really want. Plus, unlike most - I am willing to pay for convenience.

Send me a PM regarding the kicks/stuff you were looking for.

^ i was hyped thinking they were gona be more like the sample now that I have them it just another shoe. I had an easy time coping them so no big deal iwouldn't have been upset if i didn't get them....

YoungSk8 wrote:

smh.gif

yea i dont know if there shipment is late or what they always have the SB game on lock but they also never got the USC blazers and missed out on alot of the November releases
nerd.gif
anyone know what the deal is i know theyfiled bankruptcy does it have so meting to do with that?

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^ i was hyped thinking they were gona be more like the sample now that I have them it just another shoe. I had an easy time coping them so no big deal i wouldn't have been upset if i didn't get them....

YoungSk8 wrote:

smh.gif
yea i dont know if there shipment is late or what they always have the SB game on lock but they also never got the USC blazers and missed out on a lot of the November releases
nerd.gif
anyone know what the deal is i know they filed bankruptcy does it have so meting to do with that?

My sources tell me that Active owes Nike a lot of money, that's why they have not received any good shipments recently. Ever since the bankruptcy Activeshave either close down or dwindle down in the selection of products they carry. Hopefully they make it thru. I got almost all my SB's in past from them.

Originally Posted by oldsole73

I'll spread some love....metro Boardshop in concord has them $150.00 though.

Thank you sir for the info. Stopped by picked up a pair. They still have Sz 8, 8.5, 9 and a few others.

dammmit, i still need help getting a pair, anybody with any shops or any help at all for me to snag a 9.5. and please to those that keep pming asking for 200shipped i am not interested, i just figured some nters wouldnt mind a helping hand

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

^ i was hyped thinking they were gona be more like the sample now that I have them it just another shoe. I had an easy time coping them so no big deal i wouldn't have been upset if i didn't get them....

YoungSk8 wrote:

smh.gif
yea i dont know if there shipment is late or what they always have the SB game on lock but they also never got the USC blazers and missed out on a lot of the November releases
nerd.gif
anyone know what the deal is i know they filed bankruptcy does it have so meting to do with that?

My sources tell me that Active owes Nike a lot of money, that's why they have not received any good shipments recently. Ever since the bankruptcy Actives have either close down or dwindle down in the selection of products they carry. Hopefully they make it thru. I got almost all my SB's in past from them.

Damn i wonder if its Chapter 7 or 13 they filed for, but same here KRIS i've been getting SBs from them since the Diamonds.

^^Yeah Active have always been cool peeps. I think chapter 11 is what they filed. In any case I wish them the best. I still try to go cop clothing and otherthings when I get the chance too.

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Finally picked up my pair on hold at DQM...they still had a display size 9. Not sure if they had any other sizes left. They are doing phone orders these days if u guys wanna try.

What was the price at DQM?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Finally picked up my pair on hold at DQM...they still had a display size 9. Not sure if they had any other sizes left. They are doing phone orders these days if u guys wanna try.

What was the price at DQM?

Did these release in NYC because I don't see a lot of you dudes from NYC posting up that you picked up your pair(s)?

They nice though so props to those who copped.

Yea they released in nyc...you gotta go back a few pgs...but then again it doesn't really matter wit the overwhelming majority on NYC shops charging
indifferent.gif
prices...

damn NYC is so hype.. no way anybody with a life was able to cop, all these kids cut school and wait in line for hours. not to mention the *%+$@$ prices aswell.

Went into the Elite Board Shop in Fairfax, VA and the guy working there had them on with the gucci striped laces. I asked him how long did it take them to sellout, eh told me about 50 minutes. He said there was even a girl in there trying to get a size 7 and all they had was like a 13 left so bought it just toget....I hope she plans to trade it or something
ohwell.gif

Anyways....if anyone got the info on a 10.5 for decent hit me up

If anyone in the Bay Area knows of any spots still waiting upon a release, can you please shed some light I need to get myself a 10.

Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom