Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Yea they released in nyc...you gotta go back a few pgs...but then again it doesn't really matter wit the overwhelming majority on NYC shops charging
indifferent.gif
prices...
Yo....that spot i told u about...is not getting them they told me that the dudes who were gonna sell them their shipment only got 2 pairs from Nike so that's a no go...we gotta keep looking....i'm on it call me tonite when u see this

ohwell.gif
....which is why i say its best to keep expectations low...ima hit u up tonite....props to you buttons...look good in the pic
How does nike send shipment of 2 pairs?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Yea they released in nyc...you gotta go back a few pgs...but then again it doesn't really matter wit the overwhelming majority on NYC shops charging
indifferent.gif
prices...
Yo....that spot i told u about...is not getting them they told me that the dudes who were gonna sell them their shipment only got 2 pairs from Nike so that's a no go...we gotta keep looking....i'm on it call me tonite when u see this

ohwell.gif
....which is why i say its best to keep expectations low...ima hit u up tonite....props to you buttons...look good in the pic
laugh.gif
Yeah that sounds like some fibs to me.

Anybody wear 8.5 or 9?
If so call (925) 363-7440. Metro in Pleasant Hill, CA.
If the owner answers he'll ship. Some dude from Vegas called and he took the phone order.
Let me know if it works.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

indifferent.gif
prices...

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
there were def a few stores that didn't even get a full size run of these...the higher priority SB accts def got a good amt of pairs...andthat shop i was talkin about has never failed me they always keep it 100 with me same....shop i got my Pusheads and Brainwrecks from they even had SendHelp's back when they dropped and they still get the majority of the SB releases, but this time around since they weren't getting a shipment they weregoing to buy an affiliate's stock at retail and resell it to me at 140 w/ them only making 30 bucks on each pair sounds like a shop that would do anythingto get a shoe into a customers hands too bad these are a PITA to get a hold of...makes me wish i lived somewhere rural where cow tipping and copping SB'sgo hand in hand

Yo anybody want to trade my sz 12 for a 13. PM me, also if yall need sizes i got a store that got a full size run minus the 13 for $108, $10 shipping. Hit me.

Originally Posted by juskin h2k

you need to calm down "Son" its called "suggested retail" for a reason...

Yes kid Suggested because Nike does not want you to undercut the competition by selling UNDER suggested retail not because they want you to set your ownprices! If you would like i can email you a user agreement from Nike explaining the "suggested retail" for there products, if you like paying overretail fine go ahead but i for one do not like it. In the end it just add up to consumers having less spending power and in turn hurts the economy as a wholethis is another argument that is far off the topic so ill save it but yea chill.

over retail is rape i don't care what you say!

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

indifferent.gif
prices...

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

you damn well know they keep or ebayed those pairs
laugh.gif

^^WORD... I found this spot today. but before I could pm niketakers the shop info they sold them out. mad crazy!

Originally Posted by grymg

^^ dammit I pm'ed you too. . . I think I should move onto the AM90 infared 2010 release now.

When are those Infrared's releasing?

Is there a post about them releasing?

Haven't heard anything about it that's why I'm asking.

Finally got my size 10 looking to trade for 10.5!!! Thanks to fellow NT KRISPACINLA for helping me out!!!

now its kid?? do you even know me to make such assumptions? tell me this, when is the last time a "HYPED" sb went for retail in a major city??
you can send me all the nike paperwork in the world, sb's that people want haven't sold for retail for quite some time, and Nike hasnt done anything
about it and never will, and Rape is a word to describe something forced upon another person, I dont know of any shops that "forced" anyone to buy
these at any price, and while I, like no one else here "wants" to pay above retail, call brooklyn projects and ask how many they sold at 175...

oh and since you have nike paperwork you must be a buyer, or an employee or something, can you work on behalf of niketalk and all "consumers"
to get shops to abide by msrp? I would love to hear where you get with that, since you want to call me out, please be a solution to the problem instead
of another squeaky wheel...

^ my man you seem upset.......but I dont see why you are so upset

got mine for retail....i had my friend get them for me so threw in a $20. Cant wait for theses. I havent bought a SBsince MF Doom I think

Back
Top Bottom