Nike SB Dunk Low Entourage Vol WOW!!

regular cement print and this wouldda been at 50 pages already 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adub beta

these>space jam sb

Agreed, not that the SJ's were not clean or anything. 
Plus i'm an adult with priorities and not endless cashflow. Therefore these are the closet I'll ever get to some og Supreme dunks

If these weren't Entourage related they'd be an easy cop, which I would pick up.

They're nice but not worth the effort/resale price.

I think these are a must for this year in sneaker releases.

Hopefully these don't get over hyped and the real fans of the show and sbs get theirs. GL

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Hopefully these don't get over hyped and the real fans of the show and sbs get theirs. GL
These are already overly hyped, the beast will ruin this shoe the way they ruin everything else. With that being said good luck on securing a pair at a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

regular cement elephant print and this wouldda been at 50 pages already
probably true...nice either way...definitely mine if I can find them for a decent price

these %$!# on every blue box made and 90% of the gold boxes.

i also heard they will release black friday

Here's a few more pictures & info regarding the Entourage / Lights Out Sb's.  

" Second, the release date is on Black Friday not in October which was rumored previously. The Entourage branding will completely be removed, which seems to be favored judging from the feedback on the message boards. However the new confirmation from sources say the sole as will change to Gum. The stiching however, is unconfirmed but originally rumored to be changed Gold." 
Via N-SB. 

d82a21e7755fb28c8bf20ac790c5385f.jpg

9c3a6c51cbc85306c0b10b81122cb365.jpg

9b2f74683723b23dacbb25082cb50f2f.jpg

bd4239780ef57d851674962498d61050.jpg

pimp.gif

With the changes they seem to be planning on these, I think I'd rather make a hustle move on these than the Black Cement IIIs. I think I'd much rather have these without entourage branding.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

One of the biggest reason I wanted these shoes was because the Entourage logo. Damb.

just rock them with the jeans covering the tongue and pretend its there 
laugh.gif

funny how a small logo or slight change can make a shoe 100x more desirable/profitable

Back
Top Bottom