Nike SB dunk low sunset / french blue

these are sick imo, we'll see what happens. I dont think they are a QS, the source I got that from is unreliable. Sneakernews

these are sick imo, we'll see what happens. I dont think they are a QS, the source I got that from is unreliable. Sneakernews

I wonder how long before someone comes up with a stupid @%+%!@# name for these...

I wonder how long before someone comes up with a stupid @%+%!@# name for these...

Originally Posted by 430AM

since we are the heads, lets come up with one....not un supa or un bronco, something unique to this shoe....

Originally Posted by 430AM

since we are the heads, lets come up with one....not un supa or un bronco, something unique to this shoe....

Sunsets will probably be the name that sticks.

Nike purposely comes up with these new hues so we can make up names and add to the hype.

Sunsets will probably be the name that sticks.

Nike purposely comes up with these new hues so we can make up names and add to the hype.

When I first saw these posted on one of the sneaker blogs they were calling them "Knicks".

When I first saw these posted on one of the sneaker blogs they were calling them "Knicks".

ahhaha nice one first born....I was thinking Knicks or Gators...A lot of people were saying bears, but the blue is way too light for that...Knicks is solid imo as is gators, what do you think?

ahhaha nice one first born....I was thinking Knicks or Gators...A lot of people were saying bears, but the blue is way too light for that...Knicks is solid imo as is gators, what do you think?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

"Knicks"
They must fall apart easy then
roll.gif

Picked these up today. Best SB Dunk Low in four years. Materials are nice and I love the new fit...not so darn snug anymore. I can wear a 10 comfortable now.

Picked these up today. Best SB Dunk Low in four years. Materials are nice and I love the new fit...not so darn snug anymore. I can wear a 10 comfortable now.

Back
Top Bottom