Nike SB dunk low sunset / french blue

what the eff, theyre out already... too much going on, may have to pass
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

frown.gif
how is there too much going on? these are as simple as you can get.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

frown.gif
how is there too much going on? these are as simple as you can get.

i think he means to much good stuff is droppin and he'd rather have some other kicks ?

i think he means to much good stuff is droppin and he'd rather have some other kicks ?

oh okay, I guess, I dont know what he's looking at if its a dunk he's planning on buying instead,, but to each his own...I like em, you?

I think they are simple, fresh, original in idea, and look really clean (not too many people these days appreciate simple dunks, but taste is different for everyone)

oh okay, I guess, I dont know what he's looking at if its a dunk he's planning on buying instead,, but to each his own...I like em, you?

I think they are simple, fresh, original in idea, and look really clean (not too many people these days appreciate simple dunks, but taste is different for everyone)

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Picked these up today. Best SB Dunk Low in four years. Materials are nice and I love the new fit...not so darn snug anymore. I can wear a 10 comfortable now.

What!!?? That's what I loved about the sb's, felt really snug like a glove baby!! 

Picked these up today. Best SB Dunk Low in four years. Materials are nice and I love the new fit...not so darn snug anymore. I can wear a 10 comfortable now.

What!!?? That's what I loved about the sb's, felt really snug like a glove baby!! 

damn ill have to be on a hunt for them today during lunch. didn't know they were out already.

damn ill have to be on a hunt for them today during lunch. didn't know they were out already.

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

can we get some actual pics? and do they come with extra laces?

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

can we get some actual pics? and do they come with extra laces?

Back
Top Bottom