Nike SB dunk low sunset / french blue

here's the pic
27a866c3949dfb964da554623de4d5dc.jpg

what do you think tops it? I'm serious, lets go down the list. I'm curious to see what people say

what do you think tops it? I'm serious, lets go down the list. I'm curious to see what people say

to most heads, I dont know about that....Let's wait a few weeks then come back to this topic.

If those had a fat tongue they'd be a lot more sought after, you agree?

to most heads, I dont know about that....Let's wait a few weeks then come back to this topic.

If those had a fat tongue they'd be a lot more sought after, you agree?

I don't give a rats %%# if it is sought after or not, the Koston lows take a dump on these sunset/ french blue's.

I don't give a rats %%# if it is sought after or not, the Koston lows take a dump on these sunset/ french blue's.

All right thats good of you to think so...yellow curbs, I would bet most heads would take jams over those anyday......If they (any shoe) arent sought after then few people want em

Bottomline, do you like the sunsets or not?

All right thats good of you to think so...yellow curbs, I would bet most heads would take jams over those anyday......If they (any shoe) arent sought after then few people want em

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I do, I'd like them better if they used suede/nubuck instead of leather though. I hate the way it creases 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

I do, I'd like them better if they used suede/nubuck instead of leather though. I hate the way it creases 
ohwell.gif

Right, its nice to see an all leather shoe though, we havent seen that in a long time...Materials aside, the cw is sick imo

Right, its nice to see an all leather shoe though, we havent seen that in a long time...Materials aside, the cw is sick imo

Koston's are pretty nice and I really like these as well, I like more simple Dunks, Koston's were eye catching but still simplistic

does anyone know if the Sunsets come with blue laces? the white aren't doing it for me

Koston's are pretty nice and I really like these as well, I like more simple Dunks, Koston's were eye catching but still simplistic

does anyone know if the Sunsets come with blue laces? the white aren't doing it for me

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Comes with matching blue laces. I swapped 'em out.

The Kostons were dope (loved the fit), but I just love anything orange/blue...it's the first SB Dunk I bought right off the store rack since the BTTYS. I got the Kostons through my friend's Foot Locker discount from CCS long after they were marked down.

The materials, colorway, and color-blocking on the sunset/french blue are top-notch and reminiscent of earlier times. Definitely doubling up on these - SPoT has 'em for $83 with free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom