Nike Sharkley ID: Share yours

If only the Zoom BBs got this treatment
smh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

If only the Zoom BBs got this treatment
smh.gif

True... But a lot of these are turning out real nice.
Rock... I love those Fish's. of coruse the other ones turned out fire too.

Thanks Fellas.. I have been wearin the hell out of these this week.. Cept the Amares.. I think I will give those to my son. I dont really like the way thoseturned out compared to what I thought conceptually...

I tell ya what... SHOULD someone fall down and get their sense about them and put the BB1s up.. I will pay FULL cost on MANY MANY of them..

Seriously.

once again, nice job on them rock. i finally broke down and did a pair and put the order in lastnight. i will not post my design, but will post the actual shoewhen they come in. the colors seem deceiving on the color swatches. i know they usually do, but the photo blue looks more like an aqua blue. i'm thinkingthe blue will be just like or is the same blue used on the first pair of dub zeros released. also, the pure purple looks like a light purple on iD, butrock's iD shows a dark purple. either way, i can't wait to get my pair in!!!

rock, can you please take a more clear pic of the 3D's? or can you compare the photo blue used on the iD to the dub zero? are the same shade? thanks inadvance.

Rock those ID's came out great. I'm thinking about making a lakers colorway, gray/orange suns or dunkman colorway, but I'm not too crazy about theSharkley's, even thought these ID's look great.

How are they for balling?

I havent and probably wont ball in any of my Sharkleys because I am more of a Full Zoom type of dude.. but they are comfy as hell and dont think I'd passup a pick up game if I were wearing a pair of them.

Shaq.. pics sent.. hope they came out ok... I would have done a more purp colorway for the Lakeshow.. but my Wizard joints were as loud as I wanted toget....lol and Im not even a Wizards fans.. but I do like the colors...or at least the ones afforded to me.

All NIKEID has to do is give these options for colors and materials for the Hypermax and Hyperize and I will be broke for sure. no really.. lol

I mean if they even give a few patterns like Cement and such.. I'd pay an extra 10 bucks for that.

Thanks Bro.. You know that means alot coming from my man...

Yo.. did you contact AW?

The Amare's

I need to order a pair of these. Cant make up my mind though. Dont have the cash flow to go rockdeep on these. Maybe I can post a few choices and you guys canhelp me pull the trigger.

So I narrowed it down to 3 maybe and cant decide. Lean toward the simple colorway. Guess I favor the white upper, anyway what you think I should go with? Ordo I need to just save my pennies and get all 3.
moz-screenshot-9.jpg

Those of you who have received yours I would like to see some good pics so we can see colors and materials.

15qu1jb.jpg

umsts.jpg

nyb3fb.jpg

i like the gr dunkman cw. i like them more now that they're only $70 at finishline!!! i like the color blocking that rock did, but unfortunately, wedon't have the correct option for green. bwc's dunkman cw isn't bad either. they resemble the dunkman iii; which i'm sure was his inspiration.i made up those same concords, but w/ a blk accent to make the liner blk and thought they looked cheesy. and those gloves...yuck...sorry bro. but out of those3, i'd say the 'dunkman,' but like i said earlier, can't beat $70 for a shoe that already follows those colors for a very 'cheap'price. i can't wait to get my pair!!!

here's a pic of the one from finishline
xl318397006.jpg

here's a couple of cw ppl can have if they're lookin for laker cw. funny how almost everyone that made a laker cw related this shoe to fisher...

d fish away
367456054.jpg

d fish home
367456046.jpg

snake pool
367456060.jpg

So wait.. or those purple or Blue?

I can't believe the flash made it go from one entire color to another like that...

Shaq.. thanks for the compliment.. I really like my Dunkman Inspired CW... I really didn't feel the GR pair released solely on the minor Tweakin I thoughtthey could have done to make it go so much further ya know? Not saying my version is the greatest.. but from experience and hell even you all seeing BPsremixes.. a minor tweak could make or break a shoes success.

the shoes I like better broke up colors with the white midsole. i am still waitin on my All Black XII Jordan Caro Retro Plus to come in... ALL Nubuck... I likethe Nubuck Toe Leather Strap Combo on the Dunkmans.. But the all Nubuck on the Stats are nice too..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

So wait.. or those purple or Blue?

I can't believe the flash made it go from one entire color to another like that...

Shaq.. thanks for the compliment.. I really like my Dunkman Inspired CW... I really didn't feel the GR pair released solely on the minor Tweakin I thought they could have done to make it go so much further ya know? Not saying my version is the greatest.. but from experience and hell even you all seeing BPs remixes.. a minor tweak could make or break a shoes success.

the shoes I like better broke up colors with the white midsole. i am still waitin on my All Black XII Jordan Caro Retro Plus to come in... ALL Nubuck... I like the Nubuck Toe Leather Strap Combo on the Dunkmans.. But the all Nubuck on the Stats are nice too..
Purple... Flash does no good to the shoes.
tired.gif

They're
pimp.gif
in person tho...

look pretty good to me ^ should maybe try taking some pics without flash in more natural light, outside or something.

anyone notice the change w/ the midnight navy? the older midnight navy was a more richer looking blue. the option now looks really dull. dunno if nike is gointo follow their own color hues; the photo blue used on the sharkley is a different hue of blue than the og photo blue that debuted on the first dub zeros.

Back
Top Bottom