Nike Space Hippie

723973C5-FA52-4D44-878E-104776717EEF.jpeg

Exclusive access pair came in.

ticks me off even more that they had a sign up for "registration" to them on Nike, as if it was an event of some sort before they dropped and it never materialized into anything, no early access, etc.

Im legit upset. They clearly mass produced the 04 pair. Why not produce the same amount for all pair. The 04 pair is everywhere and have been sitting.

Where the 04 at?

They have been up there a few days. There are more sits just cant recall right now.

Yeah, seems like if you was after the 04 your cooked EASILY. People flexing them 04 "GOT EM" replies on Twitter for both colorways since the drop. It's the only one I see anybody had any real success with

Yeah, seems like if you was after the 04 your cooked EASILY. People flexing them 04 "GOT EM" replies on Twitter for both colorways since the drop. It's the only one I see anybody had any real success with
Def failed on 4s for the misses. Did get 01s though

They have been up there a few days. There are more sits just cant recall right now.

Not in men’s sizes or the grey/orange color way.

This might be a element 87 scenario where only the first two colorways sellout and the rest are easy to get. They have a blueish dark greay coming out that I would settle for. hopefully its easy to get after its out of everybody's systems. I really hate this current sneaker climate tbh.
i think this is the best-case scenario, and even then it's pretty wack. i just got hip to these earlier in the week and saw some video reviews that made them all the more interesting. didn't expect them to fly like this though. i guess folks are just bored at home and buying whatever comes out

I’m still in shock :wow:. When I say never...I mean never do I take a W on SNKRS for a limited/hyped up sneaker. I’ve talked a lot of :emoji_poop: about this app but with my 2nd W this year on there I’ve been easing up :lol:. I had SNKRS opened on my phone & iPad. 03s (my fav pair out the collection & the one I really wanted) on my phone & 02s (these really grew on me the past few weeks) on my iPad. When my iPad lit up with Got ‘Em I could’ve fell out my chair. Great start to the weekend :nthat:.

EC8912FD-FA74-4482-B5DA-B57730724CEA.jpeg

The prices/sales are dropping rapidly Lol on the 03’s already in my size. (9.5) I mean they where just chilling at around $327 - $330 for the last couple of weeks. Once people get them in hand I’d imagine they’d drop back down to that range realistically possibly a little lower imo.

The prices/sales are dropping rapidly Lol on the 03’s already in my size. (9.5) I mean they where just chilling at around $327 - $330 for the last couple of weeks. Once people get them in hand I’d imagine they’d drop back down to that range realistically possibly a little lower imo.
Steady climb imo

Screenshot_20200703-114939_StockX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom