NIKE TO REPLACE REEBOK FOR NFL LICENSE VOL. WE WIN!!!

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Don't really care that much. Don't know why people do. Stuff looks fine to me.
I tend to not care that much either but have you seen some of the jerseys this year with the stretched out names? There was an article on Yahoo about some new technology being used or something or another so it made the jerseys look pretty bootleg.

Anyone know what I'm referring to?

I tend to not care that much either but have you seen some of the jerseys this year with the stretched out names? There was an article on Yahoo about some new technology being used or something or another so it made the jerseys look pretty bootleg.

Anyone know what I'm referring to?

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by DubA169

wake me up when they get the NBA

Wont be until 2017 the earliest.
thanks for ruining my night befire i go to sleep
frown.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

im more excited about the hats

Bring on the Jets fitteds
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
New Era, the on-field supplier of MLB caps, would become the supplier of NFL caps as well, the first time in their history that they've had an on-field deal with the NFL.

A guy from a local lids told me that New Era got or was getting the license to make NFL fitteds. I think it was a month or almost two back. He knows his *$#
pimp.gif

Can't wait.

So is Reebok dead after this?

reebok still has hockey (nike doesnt want it) and the NBA, adidas/reebok are the same comp....

the NFL to New Era is old news, everyone knew that was gonna happen, NO one buys reebok caps....+@$@% sit

It was pretty much nike or under armor for the NFL contract, i guess UA couldnt compete....

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

im more excited about the hats

Bring on the Jets fitteds
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
New Era, the on-field supplier of MLB caps, would become the supplier of NFL caps as well, the first time in their history that they've had an on-field deal with the NFL.

A guy from a local lids told me that New Era got or was getting the license to make NFL fitteds. I think it was a month or almost two back. He knows his *$#
pimp.gif

Can't wait.

So is Reebok dead after this?

reebok still has hockey (nike doesnt want it) and the NBA, adidas/reebok are the same comp....

the NFL to New Era is old news, everyone knew that was gonna happen, NO one buys reebok caps....+@$@% sit

It was pretty much nike or under armor for the NFL contract, i guess UA couldnt compete....

1) Have you seen NFL Jerseys?  Compare them to college uniforms w/ new tech Nike (Pro Combat), Adidas (Tech Fit?) and UA are coming out with.

2)NFL Gear on Swoosh. 

2gtq4vs.jpg

I don't mess with the vector.

Nike was given a chance before Adidas took over, and they passed.  They don't see profit in selling NBA gear, they make enough money with the products they already have on the court (shoes).  They saw marketing individual NBA players as being more profitable.  From what I remember, Nike only wanted to outfit the teams it oufitted before (Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, Celtics, etc.), not the small market teams.

NBA said no, Nike passed.

1) Have you seen NFL Jerseys?  Compare them to college uniforms w/ new tech Nike (Pro Combat), Adidas (Tech Fit?) and UA are coming out with.

2)NFL Gear on Swoosh. 

2gtq4vs.jpg

I don't mess with the vector.

Nike was given a chance before Adidas took over, and they passed.  They don't see profit in selling NBA gear, they make enough money with the products they already have on the court (shoes).  They saw marketing individual NBA players as being more profitable.  From what I remember, Nike only wanted to outfit the teams it oufitted before (Lakers, Bulls, Knicks, Celtics, etc.), not the small market teams.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

And then Adidas ruined the NBA Jersey as we know it.

I hope not a single Revolution 30 Jersey sells and the NBA somehow gets out of that 11 year deal with Adidas.

Then Nike can step in and fix things.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

And then Adidas ruined the NBA Jersey as we know it.

I hope not a single Revolution 30 Jersey sells and the NBA somehow gets out of that 11 year deal with Adidas.

Then Nike can step in and fix things.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Wow, best news all day. That would be a welcome change, sick of Reebok. Now if only they could change the NBA license...

This. Raders gear+ Nike+ New Era= I will be spending some cash
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Wow, best news all day. That would be a welcome change, sick of Reebok. Now if only they could change the NBA license...

This. Raders gear+ Nike+ New Era= I will be spending some cash
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

New Era being able to make NFL hats again is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

however i'm like whatever about another monopoly getting the exclusive NFL contract.  no competition means crappy quality authentic jerseys regardless of who's making them.

reebok did everything they possibly could to screw up though, crappy quality jerseys with the prices increasing every year.

if nike gets the contract and lowers the prices and steps the quality up this could be a very good thing though.

New Era being able to make NFL hats again is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

however i'm like whatever about another monopoly getting the exclusive NFL contract.  no competition means crappy quality authentic jerseys regardless of who's making them.

reebok did everything they possibly could to screw up though, crappy quality jerseys with the prices increasing every year.

if nike gets the contract and lowers the prices and steps the quality up this could be a very good thing though.

Back
Top Bottom