NIKE TO REPLACE REEBOK FOR NFL LICENSE VOL. WE WIN!!!

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I know of a website now where you can get college authentics for $150.  Hopefully they will sell the NFL ones for the same price, and hopefully they use decent sizing for them.  Not like the RBK crap now.  I'm 5'8" and I drown in a size M of the $110 premier jerseys.  Those things run ridiculously huge and are way too baggy width-wise for my liking.  I'd rather have the more form fitted stuff. 
nerd.gif

I don't know about letting the secret out of the bag dude, but I'll do it anyway.  footballfanatics.com  It's only a few select Nike teams they seem to have them for, but while I was browsing I found them for Penn State, Oklahoma, Florida State, Iowa, LSU and Oregon.  I know they didn't have Florida or Boise while I was browsing, so you'll have to check whatever team you might be interested in.  $150, starting at size 48 and shipping is cheap and pretty fast.  Thought about getting the black Oregon about a month ago, but those are gone, but now I see they have the green one
pimp.gif
  I have no idea on how the sizing works for the authentics.  I've never seen or tried on a Nike authentic in person.  Site is definitely legit.  I've bought plenty of stuff from them before.  They have just about anything you could ever want for a ton of teams.

thanks alot man i really appreciate it dude hopefully i can run into a pitt panthers home joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

I know of a website now where you can get college authentics for $150.  Hopefully they will sell the NFL ones for the same price, and hopefully they use decent sizing for them.  Not like the RBK crap now.  I'm 5'8" and I drown in a size M of the $110 premier jerseys.  Those things run ridiculously huge and are way too baggy width-wise for my liking.  I'd rather have the more form fitted stuff. 
nerd.gif

I don't know about letting the secret out of the bag dude, but I'll do it anyway.  footballfanatics.com  It's only a few select Nike teams they seem to have them for, but while I was browsing I found them for Penn State, Oklahoma, Florida State, Iowa, LSU and Oregon.  I know they didn't have Florida or Boise while I was browsing, so you'll have to check whatever team you might be interested in.  $150, starting at size 48 and shipping is cheap and pretty fast.  Thought about getting the black Oregon about a month ago, but those are gone, but now I see they have the green one
pimp.gif
  I have no idea on how the sizing works for the authentics.  I've never seen or tried on a Nike authentic in person.  Site is definitely legit.  I've bought plenty of stuff from them before.  They have just about anything you could ever want for a ton of teams.

thanks alot man i really appreciate it dude hopefully i can run into a pitt panthers home joint
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm excited to see the Nike Pro NFL uniforms. AW77 team hoodies and team Destroyer lettermans maybe? So many possibilities now that Nike got the NFL license back.

I'm excited to see the Nike Pro NFL uniforms. AW77 team hoodies and team Destroyer lettermans maybe? So many possibilities now that Nike got the NFL license back.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Like I told my dude KB8, looks like i'm gonna go ahead and delay the purchase of a Gates authentic...
pimp.gif

Gotta see how these Pro Combats will come out.  Still gotta cop that Nike authentic regardless.
My man.

You already know.

*daps*

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Like I told my dude KB8, looks like i'm gonna go ahead and delay the purchase of a Gates authentic...
pimp.gif

Gotta see how these Pro Combats will come out.  Still gotta cop that Nike authentic regardless.
My man.

You already know.

*daps*

Back
Top Bottom