NIKE TO REPLACE REEBOK FOR NFL LICENSE VOL. WE WIN!!!

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

i hope nike will be making jerseys in sizes that dont look like dresses on non-obese dudes.

Ditto.  If you're normal/average size or really thin the current jerseys suck big time.  They just run too damn big.  Even for stuff like the sideline polo shirts, the sizing is really f__ked up and those run huge as well.  I can fit into a size small in those and I still think the sleeves are way too long.

Originally Posted by mjd77

Originally Posted by mextra45

I know it wont happen but a NFL pro Combat jersey
eek.gif

The company also plans to bring to the NFL its Pro Combat uniforms, which it now provides to college teams, Denson said. The uniforms are lightweight with a fitted, superhero look, the company said in a statement last month.
It's a wrap!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

The company also plans to bring to the NFL its Pro Combat uniforms, which it now provides to college teams, Denson said. The uniforms are lightweight with a fitted, superhero look, the company said in a statement last month.
It's a wrap!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know of a website now where you can get college authentics for $150.  Hopefully they will sell the NFL ones for the same price, and hopefully they use decent sizing for them.  Not like the RBK crap now.  I'm 5'8" and I drown in a size M of the $110 premier jerseys.  Those things run ridiculously huge and are way too baggy width-wise for my liking.  I'd rather have the more form fitted stuff. 

nerd.gif

I know of a website now where you can get college authentics for $150.  Hopefully they will sell the NFL ones for the same price, and hopefully they use decent sizing for them.  Not like the RBK crap now.  I'm 5'8" and I drown in a size M of the $110 premier jerseys.  Those things run ridiculously huge and are way too baggy width-wise for my liking.  I'd rather have the more form fitted stuff. 

nerd.gif

Finally.. no more having to scour eBay for authentic Nike size 44 jersey's.

I mean, how are you gonna start your sizing for authentic jersey's for people 6'4" and taller? I'm 5'10 and a Reebok authentic 48 is damn near a dress.

Really, other than that, the quality of their authentics are pretty solid.

Finally.. no more having to scour eBay for authentic Nike size 44 jersey's.

I mean, how are you gonna start your sizing for authentic jersey's for people 6'4" and taller? I'm 5'10 and a Reebok authentic 48 is damn near a dress.

Really, other than that, the quality of their authentics are pretty solid.

I could be wrong but Reebok knew this was one of the only contracts keeping that company afloat so I think they would've been more aggressive in the bidding.

It wasn't something that kept them afloat, but it wasn't a bad thing to have, that's for sure.  I agree that it should be a team by team decision as well, I don't like the league wide contract (the free marketer in me?).  That said, one note about Reebok, it just pisses me off the retro market that they have yet keep dropping the ball and not doing anything about.  Frustrating

I could be wrong but Reebok knew this was one of the only contracts keeping that company afloat so I think they would've been more aggressive in the bidding.

It wasn't something that kept them afloat, but it wasn't a bad thing to have, that's for sure.  I agree that it should be a team by team decision as well, I don't like the league wide contract (the free marketer in me?).  That said, one note about Reebok, it just pisses me off the retro market that they have yet keep dropping the ball and not doing anything about.  Frustrating

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

nerd.gif

I don't know about letting the secret out of the bag dude, but I'll do it anyway.  footballfanatics.com  It's only a few select Nike teams they seem to have them for, but while I was browsing I found them for Penn State, Oklahoma, Florida State, Iowa, LSU and Oregon.  I know they didn't have Florida or Boise while I was browsing, so you'll have to check whatever team you might be interested in.  $150, starting at size 48 and shipping is cheap and pretty fast.  Thought about getting the black Oregon about a month ago, but those are gone, but now I see they have the green one
pimp.gif
  I have no idea on how the sizing works for the authentics.  I've never seen or tried on a Nike authentic in person.  Site is definitely legit.  I've bought plenty of stuff from them before.  They have just about anything you could ever want for a ton of teams.

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

nerd.gif

I don't know about letting the secret out of the bag dude, but I'll do it anyway.  footballfanatics.com  It's only a few select Nike teams they seem to have them for, but while I was browsing I found them for Penn State, Oklahoma, Florida State, Iowa, LSU and Oregon.  I know they didn't have Florida or Boise while I was browsing, so you'll have to check whatever team you might be interested in.  $150, starting at size 48 and shipping is cheap and pretty fast.  Thought about getting the black Oregon about a month ago, but those are gone, but now I see they have the green one
pimp.gif
  I have no idea on how the sizing works for the authentics.  I've never seen or tried on a Nike authentic in person.  Site is definitely legit.  I've bought plenty of stuff from them before.  They have just about anything you could ever want for a ton of teams.

Tighter fit jerseys should be 
pimp.gif
 at least smaller than current circus tent that Reebok is putting out.
And I really want Nike to bring back actual NFL logo back on neck of them jerseys, not that NFL Equipment shield. 

Tighter fit jerseys should be 
pimp.gif
 at least smaller than current circus tent that Reebok is putting out.
And I really want Nike to bring back actual NFL logo back on neck of them jerseys, not that NFL Equipment shield. 

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

eek.gif

It's a wrap!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT gets another dream come true...... return of another jersey era?????

eek.gif

It's a wrap!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

eek.gif

It's a wrap!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully they price the authentics right.  You can get college authentics now for $150.  If the NFL sold them for that much, Nike could make a small fortune in jersey sales.  But if they go the way of Adidas with the new NBA authentics, they will be collecting dust on the shelves.

eek.gif

It's a wrap!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully they price the authentics right.  You can get college authentics now for $150.  If the NFL sold them for that much, Nike could make a small fortune in jersey sales.  But if they go the way of Adidas with the new NBA authentics, they will be collecting dust on the shelves.

eek.gif

It's a wrap!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The jersey era never ended. For many it was a fad. For some we wear them regularly. If people have authentic NBA jerseys they don't want PM me.

eek.gif

It's a wrap!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The jersey era never ended. For many it was a fad. For some we wear them regularly. If people have authentic NBA jerseys they don't want PM me.

Like I told my dude KB8, looks like i'm gonna go ahead and delay the purchase of a Gates authentic...
pimp.gif

Gotta see how these Pro Combats will come out.  Still gotta cop that Nike authentic regardless.

Like I told my dude KB8, looks like i'm gonna go ahead and delay the purchase of a Gates authentic...
pimp.gif

Gotta see how these Pro Combats will come out.  Still gotta cop that Nike authentic regardless.

Wow, Pro Combats are coming out. Now I have to hold off another couple years to buy some more Phins jerseys.

Wow, Pro Combats are coming out. Now I have to hold off another couple years to buy some more Phins jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom