Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

CRSVR Sneaker Boutique in Santa Barbara still has the 180 and the Uptempo for sale and they do phone orders. Call 1 (805) 962-2400 as soon as possible.

BRO thank you. Literally JUST called. They told me they have a lot of sizes left. With there stock being 2 days ago,

I was hunting for them the past week. Calld everyone in the world. Almost lost hope, then saw your info. THANK YOU.

BRO thank you. Literally JUST called. They told me they have a lot of sizes left. With there stock being 2 days ago,
I was hunting for them the past week. Calld everyone in the world. Almost lost hope, then saw your info. THANK YOU.
You're welcome. That's what NT is supposed to be about. I'm glad you got your pair! I just hope that if you have any info that you'll drop it to help out another NT'er in the future. Well, I'm off to continue my quest to find the new Supreme Low SBs, if you know anyone that has a pair let me know.  

uptempo's and 180s were so easy to cop. dc sold pretty well havent seen them in stores since a few days after the VIs came out.

As long as we're talkin Uptempos, anybody got any info on this OG CW??

I don't remember ever seeing this CW b4 but found it while I was browsing google pics one day & they're :smokin

yo i almost think i remember those but if they came i'd have to add them to the list

What did they charge for shipping?  Thinking of cancelling my order from Finishline I made on Monday.  From the sounds of it, it seems like Finishline doesn't come thru.

Edit:  Just as I suspected.  Finishline cancelled my order on the Uptempos.  My search continues for the 8.5
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
What did they charge for shipping?  Thinking of cancelling my order from Finishline I made on Monday.  From the sounds of it, it seems like Finishline doesn't come thru.

Edit:  Just as I suspected.  Finishline cancelled my order on the Uptempos.  My search continues for the 8.5
ohwell.gif
Again, CRSVR Sneaker Boutique in Santa Barbara still has the 180 and the Uptempo for sale and they do phone orders. Call 1 (805) 962-2400 as soon as possible.

definitely not scrunched up like that. There is also breathable mesh around the neck line and under the arm pits. :smokin
Actual Pics

Thanks for the photos! The stock photos made the jacket look somewhat bulky, but yours make it look more flattering. I'm also digging the use of both the old & new USA Basketball logos...

Hey guys living in queens near long island. ANyoen got any spots with 180's or uptempo olympics in stock. Not interested in volts only olympics. Finishline cancelled my order. I'm so heated rii now

Anyone else have slight pinking on the white spacing between the sole and the Air lettering on the pippens?

yo i almost think i remember those but if they came i'd have to add them to the list

I really think those are probably fakes. I could be wrong, but I NEVER saw that colorway before, the shape looks a little off, and alot of fakes come in that old school Nike box now.

They canceled my order yesterday even though they had a FSR on their site. I called them twice before the cancellation(since my order was in processing for more than a week), telling them that the item is and has been available on the site, but they still canceled my order. I called them and asked them if they can give me my certificate number so I can use it (I threw mine away when I used it), they said they can apply it to the order for me or reissue it and send it to me again, but they won't be able to combine the certificate with a coupon (I used it when I placed the original order, alone with my certificate) since the item is excluded from the coupon. **** these fools.

Last edited:
Just received my uptempos from finishline. Super sweet, easily one of my favorite shoes of all time.
My shoes showed no sign of wear like some other people had said happend to there shoes, but finishline did
a crappy job shipping. Yeah it was double boxed but the actual shoes box was all torn apart

uptempos are easily the best in the pack to me.
i got the 180s cause i had a $20 fa coupon i didnt want to waste. ended up just selling them. too vintage for me.

uptempos just look sick on feet. i ended up with 3 but im only keeping 2. returning 1 in the near future. (paid retail for 1 then got the other 2 with coupons and gift cards).

funny side note: i fit 9, 9.5, and 10 in the uptempos. all fit me pretty will. could rock either size. my reg size is a 9.5 so i guess it kinda makes sense.

Placed an order for the uptempos on FNL earlier this morning so the cancellation waiting game has begun. Specifically waited for FNL becuase ive got $20 rewards card piling up now. :nerd:

Last edited:
uptempos are easily the best in the pack to me.
i got the 180s cause i had a $20 fa coupon i didnt want to waste. ended up just selling them. too vintage for me.
uptempos just look sick on feet. i ended up with 3 but im only keeping 2. returning 1 in the near future. (paid retail for 1 then got the other 2 with coupons and gift cards).
funny side note: i fit 9, 9.5, and 10 in the uptempos. all fit me pretty will. could rock either size. my reg size is a 9.5 so i guess it kinda makes sense.
Send that extra pair this way :nerd: my birthday is coming up.

Back
Top Bottom