Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

i think i know exactly what your talking about.

In between the bottom of the air and the sole it has a pink discoloring
can u guys post pics as i have no idea what ur talking about? air as in the words AIR or the air unit itself? im looking at mine right now and see no signs of pink or any colors bleeding through

What the hell is sneaker talk? I need some help, fellas.

SOLEHEAVEN are SCUM!!! I ordered uptempos and Olympic 6 on two separate orders the same day, and they've only shipped my Olympic 6 and claimed both pairs were shipped together. A week later I only received the retro 6, I emailed them various times since then with no reply, until today, saying they will not refund because both pairs were shipped together and already delivered. I let them know they only shipped the retro 6, and i asked them to look at the weight of the shipped package. They replied, they no longer have my size in the tempos. What also pissed me off was when they asked if I'm distressed, *@#!! I replied OF COURSE I AM!! I asked for a credit towards a pair of Jordan 4 white red, and they said they'll look into it... Anyone ever deal with this BS?

SOLEHEAVEN are SCUM!!! I ordered uptempos and Olympic 6 on two separate orders the same day, and they've only shipped my Olympic 6 and claimed both pairs were shipped together. A week later I only received the retro 6, I emailed them various times since then with no reply, until today, saying they will not refund because both pairs were shipped together and already delivered. I let them know they only shipped the retro 6, and i asked them to look at the weight of the shipped package. They replied, they no longer have my size in the tempos. What also pissed me off was when they asked if I'm distressed, *@#!! I replied OF COURSE I AM!! I asked for a credit towards a pair of Jordan 4 white red, and they said they'll look into it... Anyone ever deal with this BS?

thats that hurt bro, i ordered the uptempos from them and received them in about a week

What also pissed me off was when they asked if I'm distressed, *@#!! I replied OF COURSE I AM!!
laugh.gif

Are you distressed...lol

I dealt with them for the VI's and didn't have a problem besides the box in a bag.

Are they willing to credit your money back yet, or are they still fighting it?

Well just got shipping confirmation on a pair of Uptempos I ordered last tuesday from a random restock. Can't wait! 8)

Are you distressed...lol
I dealt with them for the VI's and didn't have a problem besides the box in a bag.
Are they willing to credit your money back yet, or are they still fighting it?
They emailed me, saying they'll credit me with the fire red 4's. I probably won't use them again, after I get the Jordans. I guess I'll have to start searching eBay for my uptempos.

They emailed me, saying they'll credit me with the fire red 4's. I probably won't use them again, after I get the Jordans. I guess I'll have to start searching eBay for my uptempos.

make sure you get double boxed.

maybe you can stock locate the uptempos instead of ebay.

Did you sign for them or where they just left.

If you didnt sign. hit up paypal and opent up a claim or dispute, whichever is the higher one.

State that you didnt get sig confirm despite being an expensive order.

Let them know that the seller keeps dodging you.

At this point u will be rewarded ur money as the seller is left to deal w/ the carrier.

unfortunately u may have ur ups or fedex guy pissed a u.

Edit:

just read the other posts. hey at least u locked a pair of iVs down. unless they swindle u again. if they dont use sig confirm do as i said above and teach them a lesson.

cue scumbag steve meme

Last edited:
Seriously thinking about copping a second pair of 180's. They just look too sexy.

The malls in South Oregon still have FSR in both Pips and 180s. Manager told me they were sitting big time ...

The malls in South Oregon still have FSR in both Pips and 180s. Manager told me they were sitting big time ...

This **** pisses me off. My boy tried to order a pair for me at foot locker and they're saying they can't. There's pairs all over the west coast but they won't fulfill the order.

Back
Top Bottom