Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Balled indoors twice in my Uptempos. They're not bad at all, the cushioning is good and they seem to hold up well.

Do the more uptempos really fit half a size too big?

i found a pair in my normal size and wondering if i should get em

^ Depends on what kind of foot you have.  They're not a snug fit, but my pair TTS is fine.  If you have a narrow to medium width foot you may have a lil extra room.  I have a lil extra room, but not to the point that I'm swimming in them.

^ Depends on what kind of foot you have.  They're not a snug fit, but my pair TTS is fine.  If you have a narrow to medium width foot you may have a lil extra room.  I have a lil extra room, but not to the point that I'm swimming in them.

Same here. TTS will be fine for most.

FNL cancelled my order for olympic uptempos :stoneface:

That blows, however these were pairs from stores that still had stock and not directly from the warehouse.
Mine came from a store in Ohio and they were definitely worn a few times, no show trees and a damaged box.
Soles were dirty from being tried on I'm sure. However, I still kept them because they were not creased.and I bought to rock these.

I really wish the BB4s would drop lower on FNL. Once they hit $89.99, I'll pick up a pair

Does anyone know where they still sell any 180's in Los Angeles or on the net. I have looked everywhere and they are sold out.

Thanks!

I know the HOH at Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas had the 180's on display today...call and check if they have your size. Your local Foot Locker should be able to do a transfer.

Thanks I will def see about that... I bought a size 8 and I cant fit it =( So i have to sell those sadly

I know the Footaction in Bel-Air Mall , Mobile, Al had a bunch of sizes left of the 180s and I just peeped shoezoo has almost a full size run of the BB4s. I was looking for a steal price on the teal hyperdunk 2011s and caught those for less than retail.

Man do I hate jimmy jazz

Not me.

JJ packages shipments better than any other retailer out there.
Just ordered a Jordan 2012 YOTD and man was that boxed up perfectly.
Those bros in shipping dept. know what they're doing.

Never, ever had any issues with JJ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom