Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Just received some olympic uptempos from Eastbay and this is like the 6th time i've received a pair of sneakers without original box. I understand boxes get messed up during shipment, but can people at least get a heads up in the description or something saying with replacement box before purchase? I've bought over 400 sneakers from NDC/FNL/JimmyJazz combined and never once have I received a replacement box. I guess i should be proud since it's just a box & wasn't squashed like a lot I've received.

I think Eastbay still holding out on some more pairs tho. I see pairs here and there re-up on the site about every other day so far. I'm a platinum member, rep hmu.

Just received some olympic uptempos from Eastbay and this is like the 6th time i've received a pair of sneakers without original box. I understand boxes get messed up during shipment, but can people at least get a heads up in the description or something saying with replacement box before purchase? I've bought over 400 sneakers from NDC/FNL/JimmyJazz combined and never once have I received a replacement box. I guess i should be proud since it's just a box & wasn't squashed like a lot I've received.

I think Eastbay still holding out on some more pairs tho. I see pairs here and there re-up on the site about every other day so far. I'm a platinum member, rep hmu.

i got a non og box when i ordered charcoal 9s from ndc before. 1st and last time that happened.

last week, i got swingman lebron ixs from eastbay. the front drawer was ripper off the box. had to tape it back on or whatever. definitely wasnt happy.

I hear the crickets  
alien.gif

I was thinking of wearing the Uptempos to ball in but they feel way to bulky. I usually wear Kobe VI's so these are like wearing moon boots compared to the Kobes.

anyone balled in the BB4's yet? how are they performance wise?
I play ball in them..i like them..they just make my feet overheat a little when its humid..the materials on the originals were better, but these arent that bad...i just picked up a second pair for 55 bucks...

my cousin works at finish line..he said his boss was selling a pair for 75...i gave him an offer of 55 and he took it.....

dont know how he got it, dont care...the price was right..

I've worn my uptempos once to pick up chinese food..I don't know, I guess I'm waiting for cold weather to wear these with some jeans or so

I play ball in them..i like them..they just make my feet overheat a little when its humid..the materials on the originals were better, but these arent that bad...i just picked up a second pair for 55 bucks...

I used the BB4 for the first time for practice last week. I really had to lace them up strong, but after that the fit was really got. I also got quite warm feet, but no uncomfortable feeling! I had to get used a bit to the small leather tongue on the inside!

Was really tempted pulling the trigger on those 180's from Jimmy Jazz with a $20 off coupon. But there are so many dope looking shoes coming up within the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom