Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

180's are at Nike Santa Monica. Confirmed that the Uptempos are not, so I'll save myself a trip to the beach on a Sunday.

jus copped ma 180s...cant wait for them toget here!...btw i heard eastbay is going to have them if that helps anyone

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Can't wait for my pair... on track to be delivered middle of next week!�
devil.gif
I can't be anymore sold on these.
30t6p3b.gif

Vick jersey on deck too. Whattt? Let's go.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by coreyatou

I can't make up my mind on the uptempos/180s... so much other heat coming soon..... i could never do more than hoop in the 180s... are you all really wearing AIR on the side of your feet for style lol

What does the AIR on the side of the Uptempos have to do with how you wear the 180's?

Just picked up my Uptempos @ a local spot...

Couldn't wait for Nike to make up their minds as to when they want to drop them...

Picked up an 11 since my 11.5 was gone already. They still fit, I'm guessing these run a hair big...

They still had a few sizes left as well as a FSR in the Olympic 180's...No AF1, BB4, or Huarche 2K4's yet...

I was only going to cop the uptempos, but the pics of the 180s in here are really making me consider copping them too

Those 180's are a must cop. The You tube video of the guy walking on a piece of cardbord is funny.

I need those Pippen Olympic More Uptempos in my life. Missed out on the HOH release and didnt wanna pay rape prices

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Those 180's are a must cop. The You tube video of the guy walking on a piece of cardbord is funny.

laugh.gif
Right?

If I saw that in a parking lot, I'd prolly think dude was crazy.

Call me crazy but I'm gonna go for the black/volt Uptempos... can't buy 3 different pairs of white/red/blue shoes
30t6p3b.gif

I'm struggling tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

is it the pic or does the blue look a little darker than the past releases, its not a big deal cuz they are
pimp.gif

anyway just wondering.  

and after egaroc1 put em on... THIS HAPPENED.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Preciate the props lambs n cucumber 
seriously.. had me rollin for like an hour.. this is the business
pimp.gif

Anyone in the LA area looking for the 180's. NT Santa Monica tweeted they have plenty of sizes available. No phone orders or holds tho

im mad niketown in seattle got all the shoes today except the 180s which is the ones i really want

Headed to Panama City Beach this weekend for vacay. Talk to the lady at finish line and she said that I should have no problem getting all 3 of the realeases Jordan vi up-tempo and 180. So that means that I can turn up the night before and cop the next day but I still won't be taking any chances I am going to try to get up early in the morning anyway.

I havent seen them in Dallas HoH , and the Nike store had no idea when they dropping . The barkleys that is....

So im guessing these should pop up any time now over the next 2 weeks ?

i just want an easy smooth cop.

I HAVE THE 180S AND I CANT EVEN PASS ON THIS RELEASE.. THEY LOOK SO GOOD... TRYING FOR UNDER RETAIL... ANY FINISHLINE CODES OUT THERE FOR EM? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Got the Uptempos at NTSF this morning. They didnt even know they had them until I asked.

A reseller asked me if my fiance could buy him a pair for his "friend". He just got done returning Military IVs from NDC that he couldnt resell. What a lame.

The shoes are dope, I got my true size and they were roomy.

Back
Top Bottom