Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

HoH in serramonte in daly city said they are going to release on 7/7 with the 6's

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Put them on when I got home...

Going to wear them to the movies tonight to see Ted...

quick question, anyone ever think about cutting the top elastic strap, exposing the swoosh on the tongue and creating more comfort for casual wear?
comparable would be to the penny iv's (comfort wise)

any online stores that already have Uptempos and can do international shipping? Except ebay. Thanks!!!

Headed out to Nike Santa Monica when they sent the tweet... Was talking to the employee and he said there were steady people coming in for them but nothing extreme.

I also asked about the Uptempo and he said there was some confusion on them and when they were gonna release. ( Most likely the 7th though)

this pic just convinced me to get the Pippens 
eek.gif
 I was on the fence but these are too smooth. I have these and the Olympic 6s on hold for me at my brother's job so next saturday will be a good day for me. I might buy a second pair of Olympic 6s if my GF doesnt want a pair for herself and i'll try to sell those to get the money to finally get a pair of Galaxy Flight Ones for myself 

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Headed out to Nike Santa Monica when they sent the tweet... Was talking to the employee and he said there were steady people coming in for them but nothing extreme.

I also asked about the Uptempo and he said there was some confusion on them and when they were gonna release. ( Most likely the 7th though)

Nike Air symbol on the back is a bit small.. wish it was bigger.. at that point, I'm just being picky. I'm surprised by what I'm hearing quality wise on 180's and uptempos compared to that of jordan brand now a days.. good to hear though none the less!

I was on the fence until I saw this pic...yep, gotta have them 
laugh.gif

i grabbbed 2pairs of 180's from a solid ebay reseller for 330 including shipping......these pics make me feel good on my purchase.....they look like a solid shoe.....my pairs land on monday according to fed ex.....cant wait........now if i can get thoe uptempo's for that price ill feel like a champ.......wasup with those dream team nike shirts, anyone have a upc and style code??? por favor??

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Nike Air symbol on the back is a bit small.. wish it was bigger.. at that point, I'm just being picky. I'm surprised by what I'm hearing quality wise on 180's and uptempos compared to that of jordan brand now a days.. good to hear though none the less!

Confirmed: You are picky
roll.gif

either im the biggest boss in florida or these uptempos are a lot easier to find than some think. i thought i had absolutely no chance, i live in the middle of nowhere and made 1 call and got my sz 11.5s. look amazing, ive wanted the black version since i was 13 years old. 9 years later i got the one nike shoe that inevitably led me to my obsession. minor excess glue but completely satisfied for retail a week early.

a82268e61bf6badb6e8935d57f8f8006140c0232_r.jpg

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

I havent seen them in Dallas HoH , and the Nike store had no idea when they dropping . The barkleys that is....

So im guessing these should pop up any time now over the next 2 weeks ?

i just want an easy smooth cop.
Check your local DK the one in arlington had the 180s, but theyre going to want you to buy at least a pair of socks to get em you know how DK works

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Anyone in the LA area looking for the 180's. NT Santa Monica tweeted they have plenty of sizes available. No phone orders or holds tho

Guess I'll be waiting on the Uptempo tweet next. Hopefully I can score a pair in my size no probs.

still looking for the uptempos my sz was sold out at this place i went to but managed to get these

Originally Posted by hotbutter

quick question, anyone ever think about cutting the top elastic strap, exposing the swoosh on the tongue and creating more comfort for casual wear?
comparable would be to the penny iv's (comfort wise)
i thought about that...but i'll let it slide

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Copped my Barkley 180s from Bay Plaza tonight..
pimp.gif

Go up a half size if you're wonderin..

Will definitely rock on the Fourth

they got the uptempos at basic footwear?
Yeah they did..no Huaraches..BB4s or AF1s tho..

Back
Top Bottom