Now errbody on olympic 180's now huh? Y'all make me sick sometimes
laugh.gif
. Smh...

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
. Smh...
lolque?

They haven't released since 2005...classic model in a very fitting colorway. Why wouldn't everyone be on this colorway?

I do believe they sat last time, but the black/blue colorway had everyone's attention then.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by beh235

laugh.gif
. Smh...
lolque?

They haven't released since 2005...classic model in a very fitting colorway. Why wouldn't everyone be on this colorway?

I do believe they sat last time, but the black/blue colorway had everyone's attention then.

Working at NTNY, was there in '05. Blk/Blue went in a decent time. Olympics sat for a long while homie, went on sale. People liked them then, but now everything under the sun is hyped and people are snatching them up. It's crazy what hype does. I have on my blk/blue 180's as I type this. Need those Olympics tho...

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Man finding these Uptempos is not that easy here in florida

What part of Florida?I live in Orlando and got mine on the west side of town at Men's Closet...They had the 180's too.

got my uptempos few days ago, reliving my childhood. glad i aint got to depend on ndc indecisive %%%

more and more stores are receiving stock...NT hypes up ANYTHING...these are all GR...with the 6s and 7s releasing, there are enough of EVERYTHING for EVERYONE
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't recall anyone on NT saying "stores weren't going to receive stock" or "these are limited/QS" ... we all know these are GR .. the problem was Nike said 7/7 then said 7/1 which caused everyone to be somewhat confused on the actual release date.

These Pippens and Barkleys are harder to get then the Jordan 6's at least here in Pittsburgh its gonna be like that.

I cant believe people are skipping Olympic 6s for 180s..
180s are some of the most uncomfortable shoes I own..

They look good tho.

Originally Posted by BennyBlanco3

These Pippens and Barkleys are harder to get then the Jordan 6's at least here in Pittsburgh its gonna be like that.

You try social status

So where are these Uptempos releasing? How can I get ahold of a pair through Foot Locker (or affiliated stores because I'm an employee)? My store did not receive a shipment of them.

Any help is very much appreciated.

Originally Posted by johngotty

The 180s keep looking better but how's the leather?

It's not the best like it used to be, but it's ok. It appears that it won't crease as easy after a while. Very clean shoe though.

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I cant believe people are skipping Olympic 6s for 180s..
180s are some of the most uncomfortable shoes I own..

They look good tho.

pretty sure the VIs will feel like heaven on your feet...

Originally Posted by belly26

You try social status

I bought them for 190 today about an hour ago, I dont mess wit them $+%%# in status. Most shadiest shoe store ive ever been in. I went in there the day before the Lebron Summit lakes came out and the dudes was dead serious trying to sell me them for $400 i smerked and walked out. Its who you know in there where they will sell you shoes smh. They were making people buy jordan 1s if you wanted to buy the Lebron SB elites on release day that morning. Ill never step foot in that place again.

I wish FNL was getting the 180's.

I wanted to cop the Uptempos and 180's @ the same time. I guess I will be hitting up HOH
ohwell.gif

Just scooped my uptempos at 21 Mercer. Thank God I was already downtown when they sent that tweet. Pics really doesn't do this package justice

Originally Posted by belly26

You try social status

I bought them for 190 today about an hour ago, I dont mess wit them $+%%# in status. Most shadiest shoe store ive ever been in. I went in there the day before the Lebron Summit lakes came out and the dudes was dead serious trying to sell me them for $400 i smerked and walked out. Its who you know in there where they will sell you shoes smh. They were making people buy jordan 1s if you wanted to buy the Lebron SB elites on release day that morning. Ill never step foot in that place again.

Yea, I've heard bout %*%# like that, I kinda built a relationship with the manager there. So I was able to get a pair no problem for 160, but I thInk they stopped with those crazy prices after people started saying they was gone report them to nike. I understand your point fully tho. Guess that's why its called "social status"

Back
Top Bottom