Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

just called atmos all 9'5s where gone thanks for the info tho just gonna try my luck on 7/7 they did have a 9 & 10 left im sticking tts on these back when i had these as a kid they ran kind of big imo and they where really heavy don't know if that's the case with these but just gonna stay tts

this release is pissing me off. ive been trying to get the uptempos and 180's and every store in sac i call said they dont have them. i called footaction, house of hoops, champs, shiekh, shoe palace and no one got them. 80% of the people i talk to on the phone have no clue what im even talking about. so does this mean all the major chanins will release pairs on saturday since the oly 6's come out? or as soon as they get in shipments they will sell them right away kind of like the year of the dragon kd iv's? please help if anyone knows whats going on!

Really wish they weren't releasing the same day as the Oly VI's. Just more traffic online and people at stores. Hopefully I can get the Pippens without any hassle, been calling around and all the stores are sticking to this Saturday.

anymore spots doing phone orders?

that one spot dude posted earlier is taxing

if it was retail plus shipping I woulda done it

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

try extra butter

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

this release is pissing me off. ive been trying to get the uptempos and 180's and every store in sac i call said they dont have them. i called footaction, house of hoops, champs, shiekh, shoe palace and no one got them. 80% of the people i talk to on the phone have no clue what im even talking about. so does this mean all the major chanins will release pairs on saturday since the oly 6's come out? or as soon as they get in shipments they will sell them right away kind of like the year of the dragon kd iv's? please help if anyone knows whats going on!

get them from Bodega with the link posted on the previous page. comes out to $141 shipped to Cali. which is prob what youd pay at a brick and mortar. save you time and gas

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

try extra butter
sold out thanks for the help tho

Originally Posted by djcoolaid1914

EMkicks wrote:I take it HOH doesnt have them??
I need these from a footlocker inc. store

talked to the manager at HOH he said that they are releasing their stock on sat....good luck 
thanks for the info my dude

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

FNL will have all sizes available come Saturday like it was posted before the shoe went up early but won't ship until Saturday but we honored some orders

That's great to hear.
happy.gif

they told me that what ever sizes sold out on the early mistake will still be sold out on 7/7 
frown.gif

And my order was cancelled by Bodega...Just my luck...was not enough stock to fulfill my order...#ICan'tWin4Losing

^sorry to hear that call Nike NYC #2128916453

They are accepting phone orders from what I was told.

Originally Posted by djcoolaid1914

Originally Posted by TupacsBack

Dallas Heads.

Nike in northpark has every oly sneakers except the barkley 180's

i found the barkleys at a spot.

PM me for details i dont want to make it hot.... Nike employee's be lurking .
major props to TupacsBack for the heads up!!!
walked right in this morning and scooped up my size 11 and a DreamTeam t-shirt.

feels like '96 all over again!!!

img1043l.jpg

img1044nv.jpg

picked up my size 9.5 from Nike Dallas today around 2:30 pm but forgot to pick up the shirt, shoes look great

i had the OG before, I haven't seen these retros in person, but is it just me or the air bubble looks smaller?

just secured my pair.....now i can focus my attention Saturday to the Jordan 6s

I dont know why they releasing so many shoes on the same day my spot is doing 3 different lines at 8am saturday for the 6s, utempos, & 180s so most likely nobody will be able to cop all 3 or 2 out of the 3

i guess i got lucky with Bodega bc i already got my shipping info. hope everyone is still able to get their pairs Sat

Thought this would be pseudo-fitting given the 180's....

I'm failing for some reason at linking videos, so a link it is!

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

i talked to shoe palace at sunrise mall, they said they'll be releasing the uptempos, 180s, and OLY 6s all on the sat. 7/7 Im looking for the 180s too. good thing I was able to scoop a pair of uptempos at NTSF. 

yall went IN with the phone orders at NTNY because the uptempos sold out. 21 mercer is a wrap too. NTNY still has 2k4s and 180s and gym green foams as off 3 30 pm.

I called at 3.09 and I asked for a size 11 dude took my info down and said he will take it down to customer service to have them call me back to complete my order...they havent called me back yet
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom