Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Niketown Dallas in northpark is accepting phone orders for the uptempos, not sure what their status is on the 180s, but I just copped my size 10 in the tempos.
Heres their phone number: (214) 363-4127

Originally Posted by alsasam

Niketown Dallas in northpark is accepting phone orders for the uptempos, not sure what their status is on the 180s, but I just copped my size 10 in the tempos.
Heres their phone number: (214) 363-4127

damn same story with them as it was on all the other spots i tried to do a phone order with no 9.5's just 9's & 10's appreciate the info tho

anybody know if HOH in Willowbrook Mall (NJ) has the T-shirts for sale yet? I called but the young whipper-snapper on the phone had no clue what I was talkin bout
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainSneakerhead23

anybody know if HOH in Willowbrook Mall (NJ) has the T-shirts for sale yet? I called but the young whipper-snapper on the phone had no clue what I was talkin bout
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Haha I called and asked my hoh if they were getting the air force 180 he said do u mean the barkleys haha young guns.

Pre-Ordered at the local spot $310 for both
pimp.gif

Might pass on the VIs, idk yet.

Originally Posted by AME416

Pre-Ordered at the local spot $310 for both
pimp.gif

Might pass on the VIs, idk yet.

I would def pass on the VI's... you're half way there to getting the 2000's depending on what size you wear.. don't do it.. JB has gone down the crapper

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Quick SoCal update:

NTLA will NOT get the 180's. They already have the Uptempos, Huaraches and AF1

HOH Costa Mesa also won't have the 180's. HOH Lakewood will, but they are deciding how they are going to handle the release. They said they MIGHT have a raffle due to the other big releases that day. Should have solid info Thur. or Fri.

Tried to do a phone order thru NTNY for the 180's, but they're out of 9.5's. Might be online or bust for me.
I just called NTLA and they said no more size 12 Pippens.  Sounds like they are selling fast...better get down there if you want your size.
Thanks to you both I managed to grab the last size 14 they had @Niketown LA
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

19t66c.jpg

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

just copped the 180's and uptempo's. so juiced right now. i had to get the 180's in a sz.11 and the uptempos in a sz.12 since they didnt have 11.5 but the funny thing is i fit the 180's in a sz.11 perfect and the uptempos fit beautiful in a sz.12.

shout out to John00 for putting me up on this >>>Niketown LA #3102759998 has Uptempos left in your size, so does NTSF #4153926453. just got the last 9.5 from the ntla location.. appreciate it fam

Ugh These uptempos are killing me...my size is at a place but they won't do phone orders until tomorrow...PRAY FOR ME! LOL

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Can somebody let me know what the deal is with the uptempos and fnl? Have they sold out or released at all?

Really hoping to cop on a disco.

Some sizes sold out before they pulled the plug. 12 and 13 are gone though. 
man..... do a company search. Its NOT hard at all.
It will show you the sizes, what stores, and the pairs left on the web.

Or Ill come in and show you how to do it. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom