Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Local spot hooked up both pairs for $300 even. Wasn't going to get them initially but once I seen them in person it was a wrap.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Happy 4th...

Going out to enjoy some BBQ and fireworks...

Nice photo. I'm personally gonna pass on these white Olympic Uptempo's in favor of the all black/volt uptempos droppin in less than 2 weeks.
The black Uptempo's is my fav. The volt pushes them over the top for me.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BKing985

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

I don't think it looks bad.. but def better with shorts that's for sure. good looks either way
nerd.gif
did you cut the strap?
looks like he just pulled the tongue on top of the top strap. i always wondered why that was there when it covers up the swoosh
Thanks fellas, and exactly, I just pulled the tongue on top, I know they look better with shorts but I have skinny chicken legs, and i know NT don't wanna see that 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Do it...
Easily the best shoe out of the pack...
You will regret it if you don't...
Gotta love that peer pressure, haha
lol i kinda regretted last year but im probably buying this year if i can get motivated. nike been killing my pockets lately.

laugh.gif
waits for a phone call on the 7th saying you just copped.
u already got the call.
laugh.gif

walked into my local spot and dude was wearing them. i asked where he got them and he said his store. was like... can i get some too
embarassed.gif

I went 1/2 size down from a 9.5 to a 9 and these fit perfect. I have a narrow foot tho.

I have to stop looking at this thread. All I wanted were the 180s, but the uptempos are slowly becoming more tempting.

Just got off the phone with NTSF, got their last size 10 in the 180s! Very relieving feeling because I had called 5 other Niketown before and extrabutter and they were all out of size 10.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Can't believe people are going crazy for the 180s. Times have changed.

more resellers than people actually wanting to KEEP shoes now days..
frown.gif
thats a pretty ignorant statement.
makes me think many people on nt are kids. always blaming resellers for demand. nice.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

How's the sizing for the 180's?

For anyone that asks, the Uptempo run big.

this is what I would like to know can anyone compare these in sizing to some of the shoes releases this year example Jordan's true to size like those or snug like a lebron 9 where depending on width of foot you may need to go half size up?

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Word. I bought mine for $40, just a few years ago...

Same, biught one for retail and one heavily discounted. They then became by softball shoes, still have a pair DS somewhere.

frown.gif
makes me think many people on nt are kids. always blaming resellers for demand. nice.
agreed!

I think the reseller have there eyes on the Olympic 6s

Most people who know about the Olympic Pack are people who actually are buying to wear

Originally Posted by five30

I have to stop looking at this thread. All I wanted were the 180s, but the uptempos are slowly becoming more tempting.

I see what you did there.
laugh.gif

Saw the 180s in person yesterday when I went to get some final #s on the Olympic VIs, they look ok, but nothing special.  Always preferred that Black/Royal pair to them.  Won't go out of my way to cop them, if they're still around in a month maybe.  As for the Uptempos, this is one of the few shoes I'm probably going to double up on.  Gave my boy my double, but the more I look at these is the more I think it'll be one of the few shoes I'll need to have a backup pair for which is saying something since I only really double up for trade bait.

Yah dudes are funny, there wasn't any talk about the air more uptempo olympic colorway when they dropped last year in house of hoops. Ooooh I forgot yah were too caught up with the lebron 8 south beach HYPE. Smh. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

Yah dudes are funny, there wasn't any talk about the air more uptempo olympic colorway when they dropped last year in house of hoops. Ooooh I forgot yah were too caught up with the lebron 8 south beach HYPE. Smh. 
laugh.gif

probably because dudes didnt have access to a HoH so were like F-It. They did sell out tho so its not like they were sitting for people to order after the fact.
When they hit Chi for 80 (bgrades) they were gone with the quickness tho.

These are WAAAAAAAAY more accessible this year so more people will have them.

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

laugh.gif

Wait so dude's wasn't asking for $350 + on Ebay ? some cat's even wanted $200 or more for there Used pair's  
grin.gif

laugh.gif

the 2010 HOH Pippen's was not that easy to get

frown.gif

Def not a kid..call it what you want. That's just how it is. This hype never happened when i was in high school (00-04) didnt see many resellers and these types of shoes hit outlets regularly. I never missed out on any release and the only time I actually had to wait a while (3 hours) was for DMP 6/11's.. Now people are camping out for GR jordan releases just to resell.. What the would you call that then?

frown.gif

Def not a kid..call it what you want. That's just how it is. This hype never happened when i was in high school (00-04) didnt see many resellers and these types of shoes hit outlets regularly. I never missed out on any release and the only time I actually had to wait a while (3 hours) was for DMP 6/11's.. Now people are camping out for GR jordan releases just to resell.. What the would you call that then?
its a common problem with Niketalk as a whole. people just blame resellers for everything and its annoying.
didnt get a shoe? blame a reseller. thats the theme.
Blame nike for how they allocate pairs. Simple as that.
Nike didnt used to play the games they play now either back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom