Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Does anyone in south florida know where the heck I can buy the 180's!? Shhhheeesh been driving around every where looking for them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Def not a kid..call it what you want. That's just how it is. This hype never happened when i was in high school (00-04) didnt see many resellers and these types of shoes hit outlets regularly. I never missed out on any release and the only time I actually had to wait a while (3 hours) was for DMP 6/11's.. Now people are camping out for GR jordan releases just to resell.. What the would you call that then?

I think he said that because you're not looking at the bigger picture

Nike/JB are releasing more sneakers than ever, so they're also limiting the amount of some of the sneakers. Nike never had this many retro releases before. Now you're getting something at least every other week.

With websites, message boards and blogs the amount of "sneakerheads" have increased. Plus the attention that the Concords, Galaxy Foams and Yeezy's received. And you have them using Twitter and message websites to market kicks with rappers and entertainers. People think it's a coincidence Fab just happens to show certain kicks? It's a different world we live in.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Def not a kid..call it what you want. That's just how it is. This hype never happened when i was in high school (00-04) didnt see many resellers and these types of shoes hit outlets regularly. I never missed out on any release and the only time I actually had to wait a while (3 hours) was for DMP 6/11's.. Now people are camping out for GR jordan releases just to resell.. What the would you call that then?

I think he said that because you're not looking at the bigger picture

Nike/JB are releasing more sneakers than ever, so they're also limiting the amount of some of the sneakers. Nike never had this many retro releases before. Now you're getting something at least every other week.

With websites, message boards and blogs the amount of "sneakerheads" have increased. Plus the attention that the Concords, Galaxy Foams and Yeezy's received. And you have them using Twitter and message websites to market kicks with rappers and entertainers. People think it's a coincidence Fab just happens to show certain kicks? It's a different world we live in.

Agreed with both points..irritating either way

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

Does anyone in south florida know where the heck I can buy the 180's!? Shhhheeesh been driving around every where looking for them
nerd.gif

I looked at HOH Pembroke Lakes and they didn't even know what I was talking about.

Dam for real. Smh. I guess ima just settle for shoe gallery this Saturday, I think Unknown in Aventura is selling the uptempo's, some kid at the steel blue release told me they released a pair to him.

I take it the owners of the 180's are not going to answer the question of how these compare in sizing to other retros such as Jordan's that I mentioned in my earlier post trying to get an idea here as to what to order as I don't want them to be too roomy on me and foot slip around in the shoes like there is a oil slick inside can anyone with a few of this years Jordan release like 12's or 4's chime in on difference in the sizing and fit between those and the 180's let me know your thoughts?

Originally Posted by Luigyvintage

Dam for real. Smh. I guess ima just settle for shoe gallery this Saturday, I think Unknown in Aventura is selling the uptempo's, some kid at the steel blue release told me they released a pair to him.

Good looks I'll go to Aventura Saturday to cop.  I want the Pippens.

Apparently HoH Orlando is not getting anything this weekend...

I was wearing my Uptempos today and everyone there kept asking where I got them...

They told me they were not getting any of the Olympic Pack shoes except for the Olympic 6's...

Makes me even happier that I picked the Uptempos up the other day, but I just hope I don't regret passing on the 180's to try and get them off NDC on Saturday

seems like uptempos are everywhere and 180s are hard to find

so i called my house of hoops, footaction, champs asking bout the uptempos and 180's since i need a 11.5 and i bought sz.12 but they said they dont think there getting them, they only got the 6's and HOH got kobe's. glad i was able to get them from niketown. so it looks like these are a niketown exclusive and some mom and pop shops got them in also. did anyone else's local stores like footaction, champs, hoh get in the 180's, uptempos? i really want those two shoes in my true sz. but im happy having them regardless 
happy.gif

not hoh exclusive.

finishlines will have the uptempos for sure. not sure about the 180s since they can kick rocks IMO

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Can't believe people are going crazy for the 180s. Times have changed.

more resellers than people actually wanting to KEEP shoes now days..
frown.gif
thats a pretty ignorant statement.
makes me think many people on nt are kids. always blaming resellers for demand. nice.
Word. More people are into shoes nowadays. There isn't much resale money in these anyways. 

I got my Uptempos online. Drove into the city to grab a pair of the 180s and they were outta my size, called every shoe store to see if they were releasing them and every one was like huh
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Apparently HoH Orlando is not getting anything this weekend...

I was wearing my Uptempos today and everyone there kept asking where I got them...

They told me they were not getting any of the Olympic Pack shoes except for the Olympic 6's...

Makes me even happier that I picked the Uptempos up the other day, but I just hope I don't regret passing on the 180's to try and get them off NDC on Saturday
I think they are full of it they have the uptempos on display there but they are not getting any?

Originally Posted by marsloves

I got my pair of uptempos yesterday from FNL with one of my shoe laces missing !!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

LOL. They should let you exchange them & give you a coupon or something just off GP.

On 2nd thought, anyone try a lace swap in the Uptempos to white circle laces? Just a thought...

Originally Posted by marsloves

I got my pair of uptempos yesterday from FNL with one of my shoe laces missing !!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Were you that thirsty?

How do you not notice it before coppin. 
Like buying a car to notice there is no tires smh.

I still haven't gotten a tracking # or anything about my pippens from FNL smh
I got my order number and everything after I placed the order
how are people getting these from FNL?????

Back
Top Bottom