Nike USA Olympic Basketball Pack

Anyone know the code for the $20 off at Finishline? It looks like some pages from this thread had dissappeared including the page with the code. :x

Anyone know the code for the $20 off at Finishline? It looks like some pages from this thread had dissappeared including the page with the code. :x

the one posted doesnt work anymore.
a google seach "finishline promo code" should give you the code you need. i cant remember what i used but i did it when they restocked last time.

Well got my order from the finishline restock on the uptempos. They were shipped from Philly and they were WORN. I don't usually make a big deal about this kind of thing, but this is bs. The paper was all torn up. The shoes were dirty on the bottom. They were unlaced all crazy, and no shoe trees. Its obvious they were returns or whatever. This is not what I paid for at all. I know, I know I should be happy I have them blah blah. The fact of the matter remains they shouldn't ship out something claiming its brand new and its not.

Seriously, return those things. They can't just give you any random pair of kicks that got returned and expect you not to say something. They probably get away with it half the time, so they just give it a shot. I once ordered a pair of Trainer III's a looooong time ago (they were actually an olympic-looking colorway) and the strap and part of the midsole that were supposed to be white were MAAAAAAD yellow on one shoe, like it was the display and had been touched and handled a thousand times. It was a last pair, but nothing in the description said that one was yellowed. I returned them and got a refund. The uptempos are still around and different stores, you just have to do a little leg work. I didn't have luck with my exact size today, but there were spots that had 10.5's, 8's, 9's, etc...

the one posted doesnt work anymore.
a google seach "finishline promo code" should give you the code you need. i cant remember what i used but i did it when they restocked last time.

Googled about (8) diff. $20 off codes and none of them worked.
Apparently FnL has shut down the extra discount.

Anyone who has been successful getting a code to work today please post it.
I'll also keep trying...

Seriously, return those things. They can't just give you any random pair of kicks that got returned and expect you not to say something. They probably get away with it half the time, so they just give it a shot. I once ordered a pair of Trainer III's a looooong time ago (they were actually an olympic-looking colorway) and the strap and part of the midsole that were supposed to be white were MAAAAAAD yellow on one shoe, like it was the display and had been touched and handled a thousand times. It was a last pair, but nothing in the description said that one was yellowed. I returned them and got a refund. The uptempos are still around and different stores, you just have to do a little leg work. I didn't have luck with my exact size today, but there were spots that had 10.5's, 8's, 9's, etc...
definatly return those things..most of the sizes are still out..maybe they will let you swap out your pair..

Thank god the pippens are coming out again, missed out last time!

REALLY want to see these make a return eventually

2843432055_0d8e8764a8.jpg

when are those coming out????

he might need to call and verify some stuff.

Yes, I agree with bigj505. DO NOT place the order 2x tuna629. That's what I did last week and my 2nd order was cancelled the very next day, but I have yet to see the money refunded to my PayPal. I called Finish Line and they told me that it would take about 7 business days for it to be refunded, even though it only took 2 seconds to be withdrawn from my account >:

But I FINALLY got my shipping confirmation today for my Pippens. I placed the order via Finish Line last Tuesday and I can say that even though this is the first time I've ordered from them, this experience has turned me away from ever doing it again. I can't wait til I get my shoes though and I hope they're DS unlike JOaRiDrAN23's. I also have a pair of the Olympic AF1 highs coming from Footaction :smokin. At least I've never had any problems ordering from them.

Last edited:
Just got my uptempo's from the finishline restock. Definitely been tried on, but otherwise look great. Needed this shoe.. Blew out the air unit's on both of the uptempo's I had waay back in school.

As long as we're talkin Uptempos, anybody got any info on this OG CW??

I don't remember ever seeing this CW b4 but found it while I was browsing google pics one day & they're :smokin

Last edited:
got the USA sweatshirt in today....

It is freaking awesome. So happy with it. I'm 6'2 200lbs and a L fits me perfectly. (I don't wear em super huge. If you like things baggy go with the XL)

I didn't realize the back had the starts and stripes, but it looks siccccckkkk

Last edited:
^Are the sleeves all scrunched up like that on yours? Whenever I see sweaters/jackets like that, it just looks like the person is wearing the wrong size. Regardless, I like the hood and high-collar combo...

^Are the sleeves all scrunched up like that on yours? Whenever I see sweaters/jackets like that, it just looks like the person is wearing the wrong size. Regardless, I like the hood and high-collar combo...

definitely not scrunched up like that. There is also breathable mesh around the neck line and under the arm pits. :smokin

Actual Pics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom