Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s such a joke.

That’s why a lot of us get pissed when info is shared openly for who knows how many additional ******* resellers that will probably get through.

What do you mean? The people with the info usually ARE the resellers. Wish I was connected like that. I just want a single pair to rock man - never owned multiples or resold any sneakers :rolleyes

I’m talking about links and such that gets posted. Big time resellers sure, but not the, “You think I can sell these Supreme socks and make bank?” everyday people that resell and think they’re the next plug.

Any Canadian sites have these? Want to copy but with shipping and duty it just goes too high for a skylon. If anyone is selling PM.

I’m always going to pass along any info I get to NT if I think it could possibly help someone who wants the shoe cop the shoe

That’s how it was when I first got here, and it’s how I hope it returns in due time

I don't believe people posting links decreases the chances of getting through for non-resellers so post away bro...Whenever anybody outside a hardcore sneakerhead gets their hands on a highly coveted pair, they almost instantly transform into a reseller. The number of potential resellers is almost infinite, cause the reality is that money > sneakers for MOST people even a lot of the ones that claim to love sneakers. You're in a bubble if you get a shoe for $150, can sell it for 6x that with little to no effort but would rather own/wear the shoe instead.

Any Canadian sites have these? Want to copy but with shipping and duty it just goes too high for a skylon. If anyone is selling PM.

Nothing online, your best bet would be to check in stores if you're around Toronto or Vancouver.

I'm tempted to grab the whites on SNKRS since I have a $20 gift card. Cant decide tho. Still waiting on SNS to ship the blacks so I can confirm the size.

Fuego!

upload_2018-12-29_6-59-43.jpeg

Got my pair SNKRS in. Went with my TTS 11.5 and they’re pretty snug. I may have to try and swap them for a 12. Anyone still have a black 12 in stock?

Look great in person by the way. Materials are dope.

Got my pair SNKRS in. Went with my TTS 11.5 and they’re pretty snug. I may have to try and swap them for a 12. Anyone still have a black 12 in stock?

Look great in person by the way. Materials are dope.
Are the insoles removable?

Skylon just came in from notre. I normally wear a 12 in everything got a 13 and fit perfect. There’s no way a 12 woulda fit comfortably and I have wide feet

Attachments

• 22C5B015-8766-43C9-BF21-F37ACBFB8625.jpeg
    22C5B015-8766-43C9-BF21-F37ACBFB8625.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 32
Skylon just came in from notre. I normally wear a 12 in everything got a 13 and fit perfect. There’s no way a 12 woulda fit comfortably and I have wide feet
Damn not a good sign for me. I wear a 12 in AJ1 and went with a 12 in these. Size 12 might be too small ugh! Im a 12.5 in everything else.

Back
Top Bottom