Nike x NFL Draft Pack

f6de0a9c918c11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

I need these.. Where to cop? not trying to order them online
nerd.gif

..ordered a pair of my Bears Air Max 90s. Still waiting for NDC to make the Bears Away White Jerseys (Authentic) available for the perfect gameday combo.

I also agree about other teams I don't even like having sick colorways. I like the Giants and ******** AM95s for sure, the Saints Free Trainer and also Seattle's Free Haven.

Those AFC South Dunk Hi and Lows though... ugh.

I was lucky to get my Bears AM90. Those AM95 went so fast. Also, wanted the Steelers Huarache, but sold out before I could get them.

picked up my broncos pair on ndc, told my buddy about it but he couldnt get in time, these went fast

Damn, been checking NDC every hour the past day and when I go out to do some food shopping them drop.
Missed out on the Giants kicks which i wanted badly.  I actually checked at 1:06 and did a search for Aix max 95. It didn't show up and still doesn't if you
do a Am95 search. Damn nike.

Anyone know if HOH will get these?

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Damn, been checking NDC every hour the past day and when I go out to do some food shopping them drop.
Missed out on the Giants kicks which i wanted badly.  I actually checked at 1:06 and did a search for Aix max 95. It didn't show up and still doesn't if you
do a Am95 search. Damn nike.

Anyone know if HOH will get these?

Only NYC Niketowns

Was able to get Lions Air Max90s...after striking out on 95s..then Chiefs Bo Jacksons and Bears 90s.....:-/...

Does ANYONE know when these will be available on NFLshop? . . . Even thought I'm really not feel in' them as a shoe, I am SO mad that I missed teams shoe.

Its funny how it was Nflshop.com this weekend and then NDC later this week weird how it swapped +@%+ you NIKE

Was able to get Bengals Huaraches.  Really woulda liked Steelers because of the colors, but I wanted to see that shoe in person in particular.  Didn't think AM90s would go as fast- figured as much on the 95s given the teams, colors, and that model, but surprising.   Seahawks Havens were cool but its all good. Finally grabbed the Packers Fly dry-fit shorts and a few more elites in the team I coach colors as well as zona blues/reds.  Peeps who have there NFL pack shoes already- post some pics!

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Its funny how it was Nflshop.com this weekend and then NDC later this week weird how it swapped +@%+ you NIKE

Are they still coming out at nflshop.com?

AFC south though... 
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
we couldn't get AM1's or anything different? jesus.. we got a patent leather check(compared to the nikeIDs).. 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom