Nike x OFF-WHITE Collection Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_2213.JPG

I'll try for all of them.... but the only ones I want are the black 97s... hopefully I hit on one of these to help fund those.

June 21st will be the day I finally hit a pair of OW for retail :emoji_pray:

Please

I want to try to get atleast one of each model in a colorway. I got the original af1 and the hyperdunk, I want the all black presto, the grey and black blazer, any air Jordan 1 I can score, any vapormax I can score, and any air max 97 I can score. If I get colorways I don’t want I’ll trade for what I want. Hopefully we all can eat somewhat with all these releases planned

Just got a pair of OW UNC 1s off eBay with the $100 off coupon.

Coupon code: PICKDADSGIFT

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid from 7:00 AM PT June 6, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on June 6, 2018.
Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100.
*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Fam! just get them used from GOAT app. It might cost a lil more than ebay - but the cost of your own piece of mind that they are legit is priceless.
Agree. Seems like there’s a lot of fake Prestos flowing around now. If you’re spending this much, what’s another $50-$100 for peace of mind? And the trouble you have to go through to return if you did receive a fake.

Has anyone else ordered the vulc lows. They sold out immediately online and instore. Managed to get a pre order in before that sold out. I am surprised they aren't getting more talk. Would love to see more on foot pics

Has anyone else ordered the vulc lows. They sold out immediately online and instore. Managed to get a pre order in before that sold out. I am surprised they aren't getting more talk. Would love to see more on foot pics
Not Nike, hype isn't there as much

Still dope though

First mistake was looking on eBay to buy these

Yeah, I understand. I am a sucker for deals though and couldn’t help to look. Additionally, I’ve been studying how to identify fakes on the market but figured I’d ask for a second opinion. If it is indeed a fake, I’m impressed by the accuracy...but would like to use it as a learning experience for the future. If you have helpful insight to offer, I’d love to hear it.

Yeah, I understand. I am a sucker for deals though and couldn’t help to look. Additionally, I’ve been studying how to identify fakes on the market but figured I’d ask for a second opinion. If it is indeed a fake, I’m impressed by the accuracy...but would like to use it as a learning experience for the future. If you have helpful insight to offer, I’d love to hear it.
I feel you, the fakes are getting better

But the fact that it's DS for $600 and not sold by now feels sus. But you could always chargeback

I hear you. He sent me this receipt through eBay messenger. What’s suspect is the UPC on the receipt doesn’t turn up any results on google and it has a ship date of 07/09/2017. The UPS tracking number also doesn’t show any results and I thought they usually would show up to a year later. It’s interesting to see the length he went to, to create a fake receipt (if it is faked).

Attachments

• 0824FED3-DE6D-4D45-8B43-C2F41CFAA9F8.jpeg
    0824FED3-DE6D-4D45-8B43-C2F41CFAA9F8.jpeg
    286 KB · Views: 26
faking a receipt is easier than faking shoes lol. If you went through the lengths to fake a shoes, it only makes sense to go ahead and fake a receipt because nowadays everyone wants an original proof of purchase.

Back
Top Bottom