Nike zoom all out flyknit

I got a pair of the wolf greys for $43 after using my $50 off $100 MVP pass. Got lucky at the outlet. :pimp:

^ Its tough.... I ended up going with my TTS... I'm kind of between sizes on these shoes. I ended up going with a 9 in these because in the summer, I wear thinner socks.

Flyknit racer: 9
Zoom all out: 9
LunarEpic Low: 9
AM95: 9
Flyknit Max: 9
Pegasus 33: 9.5
LunarTempo: 9.5
LunaRacer: 9.5

For real. I'm waiting patiently on a come up. I thought $117 for the wolf greys were fair. That's a steal for $70.

Enh, to anyone on the fence, go ahead and grab a pair for $100 or so. they're comfortable so you'll get your money's worth for sure.

womens blk/grn, if you can size up to your size is on sale for $89.88 minus 15% off with the code: FB15D totals to $76.40: http://www.runningwarehouse.com/Nike_All_Out_Flyknit_Wom_Shoe_B_W_G_100_B/descpage-NAOFW1.html

If you live in Cali, they charge a 7.5% tax but it comes with free overnight shipping which brings the total to ~$82.

I'd order a pair for myself but I wear a 10 on these and I think I need an 11.5 in womens and the biggest they have is an 11. I actually almost ordered a size 10 til I realized it was womens just before clicking submit order.

Last edited:
I've ran (treadmill), lifted weights, and wore these shoes casually with no problems. The only issue I have is getting my foot through the ankle collar. Other than that I love wearing these shoes. Very comfortable and I love the design.

Agree with @imanikehead. I've ran a couple miles on the treadmill and lifted in them just fine. I wouldn't do leg day or any lifts over my head in them though, as you can feel the air shift under you. From all the reviews I read I was ready to have the ambulance on stand by, for when I twisted my ankle. They have a nice old school air max vibe when I wear them. Nike was out of their minds when they originally dropped for like $220.

Back
Top Bottom