Nike zoom all out flyknit

Any place I can get these cheap? Looking at the women's hot punch color in the max size 12. Which for me would be my size at 10.5 mens. Footlocker has them for $109 minus 15%. I'm being cheap

Reactions: PJS
Any place I can get these cheap? Looking at the women's hot punch color in the max size 12. Which for me would be my size at 10.5 mens. Footlocker has them for $109 minus 15%. I'm being cheap

I can't give you specific locations, but the outlets near me are flooded with them. I'm in Colorado, and I picked up the wolf greys for $43

Zoom all out low 2....

IMG_7918.JPG

looks more like trainer than runners

still no flyknit on the lows though :smh:

smh, need flyknit on the lows. I only wear the mids sparingly, digs into my achilles too much.

The low 2 is better than the 1 low, but without flyknit I still wouldn't pay over $50 for them.

I would get the low 1

The low 1 in our outlet sold out

While the high tops are sitting there.
Friend & Family30% off $90, nobody wants.

New to this model, might play basketball in zoom all out lows.
That’s the zoom I am looking for.

This could replace my Air Max 95 that I play basketball with

And the backtab dig into achilies

it's too unstable for me to utilize it for any sport

it feels wobbly just walking around in it

I believe Nordstrom.com has a few lows at 40% off if anyones looking

Y'all think we're joking :lol:.

Try this shoe on at the outlet if you can. You'll see. You can try and play ball in these just have your doctor on speed dial.

^ I only wear mine casually (the highs). I'm actually pretty surprised they are coming out with more. I can't imagine they are they are selling well.

Y'all think we're joking :lol:.

Try this shoe on at the outlet if you can. You'll see. You can try and play ball in these just have your doctor on speed dial.

Shooting around jump shots probably be alright?

I tried on the high tops and heel is unstable

Only if it’s similar to KD9s or KDX
KD size is too slim, can’t fit my foot in

Shooting around jump shots probably be alright?

I tried on the high tops and heel is unstable

Only if it’s similar to KD9s or KDX
KD size is too slim, can’t fit my foot in
I've tried both, the low is the same as the high as far as being unstable. I still purchased the lows with F&F and use them as my "commuting" shoe. :lol:

Just wouldn't do anything too serious in them.

I've tried both, the low is the same as the high as far as being unstable. I still purchased the lows with F&F and use them as my "commuting" shoe. :lol:

Just wouldn't do anything too serious in them.

How much?

The low tops are too popular in our outlet and it was sold out instantly

Now I am hoping to find good deals on the low tops like $70

How much?

The low tops are too popular in our outlet and it was sold out instantly

Now I am hoping to find good deals on the low tops like $70

I got the wolf grey highs for $37 at my local outlet... keep looking, as they can be had pretty cheap.

I believe mine were about $60 after discount. Got the all blacks, pretty much my daily shoe whenever running out the house.

NYCers, these stable enough to commute and make moves around the city in? Like moving fast pace? These stability issues have me concerned. :lol:

i've walked around at Disneyland with these on and no issues once you get used to it

it feels unstable but you won't be twisting your ankle but just standing around, it just has that wobbly feeling at times

I just wouldn't do any training/running in them but I've had no issues as a casual pair

i've walked around at Disneyland with these on and no issues once you get used to it

it feels unstable but you won't be twisting your ankle but just standing around, it just has that wobbly feeling at times

I just wouldn't do any training/running in them but I've had no issues as a casual pair
hit the nail on the head

2 lows are already $105 on finishilne :sick:

I don't know how they got another run out of these since the original highs and lows are everywhere in the outlets. I wish they made more high color ways though, instead of the new lows... Wore my highs today, and they are so comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom