Nike zoom all out flyknit

Agree with @imanikehead. I've ran a couple miles on the treadmill and lifted in them just fine. I wouldn't do leg day or any lifts over my head in them though, as you can feel the air shift under you. From all the reviews I read I was ready to have the ambulance on stand by, for when I twisted my ankle. They have a nice old school air max vibe when I wear them. Nike was out of their minds when they originally dropped for like $220.

One of my local outlets still has a pair on the hash wall for $170 (marked down from the original 200 pricetag) the one pair has sat there for at least 6 months, since it is always the one pair and the same size. It is one of the launch colorways.

Wolf Greys back on finishline for $140, after disappearing for a couple weeks. Agree that the sweet spot on these are $100 or less.

anyone know where i can get the zoom all out flyknit lab triple black?  Size 8 or 8.5.  Ideally new. 844134-001

Wolf Greys back on finishline for $140, after disappearing for a couple weeks. Agree that the sweet spot on these are $100 or less.

Think NDC will go lower than 120?

You should have gotten them a week or so back with the 20% off clearance coupon. Its possible they will go lower, but with the wolf greys already in scattered sizes, they will probably end up just shipping them off to the outlets. All three local outlets, which rarely get anything exciting, has three different color ways of the all outs in each of the stores. These shoes must have sold horribly.

You should have gotten them a week or so back with the 20% off clearance coupon. Its possible they will go lower, but with the wolf greys already in scattered sizes, they will probably end up just shipping them off to the outlets. All three local outlets, which rarely get anything exciting, has three different color ways of the all outs in each of the stores. These shoes must have sold horribly.

They were priced all wrong. I actually have a 25% code I'm debating using on these or some Jordan 31 but don't wanna jump the gun on either.

They were priced all wrong. I actually have a 25% code I'm debating using on these or some Jordan 31 but don't wanna jump the gun on either.

OG colorway gone off ndc. Agree with @dragicon about them all being sent to the outlets at any time, so if you want them probably should get them. Ebates cash back on nike is at 10%.

I would say don't use it on the zoom all out. They been sitting at factory stores around me for months now. Different colorways and FSRs. Already marked down to under 120 at the stores. Catch it with a store sale or a couple of survey codes and it's ~$100.

I will say def grab a pair if u want an everyday pair for casual. Very comfortable on foot and some dope CWs. Only mild complaint is the weird transition where 3/4 zoom ends on forefoot but it's not a deal breaker by any means.

I just copped these for my job in retail where I walk a ton. I've found air soles make my feet hurt way less, and if the sole can keep from popping after a year, then it works out. The bottom looks pretty rugged and durable so they should hold up.

Had a pair of KD 5's that popped at work, then more recently a pair of KD 9's just went flat from only 4 games of ball. The sole was so thin, I can see where 1 floor burn on the heel cause the air to leak out.

How are these for actually running?

Sorry for the late response, but I'd like to contribute to that question. It's a responsive shoe and I've tried it for speed intervals at the track and they've felt great for the most part. The part I feel most often is the bit of difference where the Zoom Air ends and the Cushlon sole meets, and it's a bit odd to feel. If you're a neutral runner, it works fine. Check out this review I made a while back! http://niketalk.com/t/649324/nike-zoom-all-out-flyknit/120#post_26034893

paid $58.19 for this.. $89.99 less 30% less $10 survey coupon.

Attachments

• nike zoom all out.jpg
    nike zoom all out.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
Yeah can't wear low socks with these. That liner will tear the flesh off your ankles

I ended up selling mine, it is so easy to turn an ankle in these

prefer the stability of the Lunarepic Highs

Word copped a pair yesterday with my FF coupon and thinking I wasted it now. Been wearing them all day to test them out. The stability of this shoe is a serious issue. You could turn your ankle with a wrong step. Makes me love my Lunar epics even more now.

Word copped a pair yesterday with my FF coupon and thinking I wasted it now. Been wearing them all day to test them out. The stability of this shoe is a serious issue. You could turn your ankle with a wrong step. Makes me love my Lunar epics even more now.

so is this good for casual walking only? and not good for a light run?

I wouldn't run in these AT ALL. Casual wear only in my opinion. If you try to be athletic in these, you gonna get hurt bad haha. I walk in them in work for the comfort and that's IT

I wouldn't run in these AT ALL. Casual wear only in my opinion. If you try to be athletic in these, you gonna get hurt bad haha. I walk in them in work for the comfort and that's IT

Thanks. Appreciate your response. I will just return this today. I have too many shoes for casual walking.. :wink:

i just bought 2nd pair of flyknit lunar 2 for a good price from ebay and i will just use that for running.

Back
Top Bottom