Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

big, where do you see them on eastbay?

**Edit nevermind, got em

**Edit x2....I think I didnt try to order them quick enough...
mad.gif
...Now thattheyre officially on the site the 20 off wont work online, but the Customer Service Rep wont put it through either because it says no discounts...damn

I m confused...........r these gonna be available in retail stores like Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, etc ??? or they haven already dropped..?
i havent seen these shoes in the stores, and i dunno when exactly they are gonna drop...
Was Eastbay just selling them early ??

Plz help, i need these shoes ..........

Wow, thats original. What else out of the bag of lame are you gonna pull out on Mr. Cool?

not sure, why don't you tell me since you are SO cool and my bag is SO lame, LOL. no need to hate or to be jealous. i got it for 95 with tax. so can you.figure out the math genius.

They're officially on the West Coast. These are at the Beverly Center in LA. At Champs on the top floor. $130.

Footlocker employee got my hopes up and told me they had them.. thinking I was talking about the 96s..they just got the grey pair
mad.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Once finishline.com gets them, then I'll cop. Discounts always work there it seems.

Hey, any discounts code for finishline?

eastbay is some slimey pieces of +@%$. i will never buy from them again. ive been buying from them for over 8 years and not once have they done this +@%$. ihope on valentines day, they girls and mans cheat on them and they get herpes and they accidentally sit on a bottle of valtrex...

Just broke down and paid the 129.99.... Damn I should have pre-ordered these when everybody else did it.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Just broke down and paid the 129.99.... Damn I should have pre-ordered these when everybody else did it.
you should have just waited for finishline or when your spots have um so you can get some discount on um... these aint gonna be flying off the shelvesno time soon.

Damn im ready to cop these, called a couple stores around here and they said they didnt have em

DC/MD/VA saw these @ 2 footlockers, in VA and @ ma local jonx in MD...$130 also the Zoom flight 96.. the grey jonx also

Seen these at a FTL today...joints was pretty nice in person...passed only because I went into the store with the intentions of coppin the black flightposites(with a 30 off) which I did...hopefully I can still get the zoom 95s in a week or 2...

Originally Posted by slefly

Wow, thats original. What else out of the bag of lame are you gonna pull out on Mr. Cool?

not sure, why don't you tell me since you are SO cool and my bag is SO lame, LOL. no need to hate or to be jealous. i got it for 95 with tax. so can you. figure out the math genius.

When did I say I was jealous or hating? You're the one bragging thinking your the %%*% just because you got some oh so cool discount...
laugh.gif

here are pics of mines i received yesterday

i wore em all day yesterday im telling you the quality is top notch, there wasnt no extra glue or any pre-creasing the leather is
pimp.gif
after i took them off i just cleaned off the sole and they still looked freshoff the box 0 creasing.

on a side note what happend i used to be able to login and post (if you check back when the info for these was posted) then i couldnt log in and when i fixedthat i couldnt post anymore and it deleted my post count as well.

When did I say I was jealous or hating? You're the one bragging thinking your the %%*% just because you got some oh so cool discount.

ooohhh, did you really have to say you were jealous or hating? When did I become Mr. Cool? When did I brag? I just told the truth just like the rest of thepeople here talking about their discounts on eastbay. You want deez discount? Got some right here. Keep hating. Keep paying the full price. LOL

Back
Top Bottom