Nike Zoom Freak 3

Anyone know of any place that has the pink/light orange ZF3s in a sz 14 available? NDC has none available and there's nowhere else I can think of. Any help is appreciated!

Did a decently thorough search and I couldn't find anything. Everyone got the black/purple but very few spots got the oranges.

eBay/StockX/GOAT at this point

Anyone know of any place that has the pink/light orange ZF3s in a sz 14 available? NDC has none available and there's nowhere else I can think of. Any help is appreciated!

Take this with a grain of sand as I’ve never used them, but I believe the company / website “Feature” has them.

JS”

Thanks for all the help, people! So far, no luck...can't justify dropping Yeezy prices for a pair of these. I'm not that desperate. The search continues...

Glamour shot:

Zoom Freak 3 - Crimson Bliss.png

Haven't really liked ANY of the designs I've seen so far (no offense to your personal tastes :D ) but I love these...

First Giannis shoes I've bought. Only $79 plus tax at Academy. I got the very last pair any Academy in Houston had in this colorway. Got lucky. Straight fire. Not the Zoom Freak, but these Immortality shoes are nice I had to put them somewhere Giannis is appreciated. (Third pic I saw on IG that made me look them up and ultimately buy)

Attachments

• Giannis1.jpg
    Giannis1.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Giannis2.jpg
    Giannis2.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 40
  • Giannis3.jpg
    Giannis3.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Back