Nike Zoom Freak 3

First Giannis shoes I've bought. Only $79 plus tax at Academy. I got the very last pair any Academy in Houston had in this colorway. Got lucky. Straight fire. Not the Zoom Freak, but these Immortality shoes are nice I had to put them somewhere Giannis is appreciated
Love mine man, a really underrated shoe. Looks great with jeans and sweats.
BA2376BB-C578-41D3-9B2B-9BBEC3B9EE8F.jpeg

FD68B167-298B-4710-A9C7-DB98453B42CD.jpeg

The fruit smoothie (or whatever it’s called) is a really fun colorway.

Love mine man, a really underrated shoe. Looks great with jeans and sweats.

The fruit smoothie (or whatever it’s called) is a really fun colorway.

Yes, very underrated. The ones you have are nice! Academy didn't have that option unfortunately lol. The ones I have are actually called Immortality White Clear. The ones you are referencing are called Immotality Force Field Super Smoothie. Which are different, those have actual banana, grapes, strawberries on the upper part of the shoe if I'm not mistaken. But yea, cool shoe!

Yes, very underrated. The ones you have are nice! Academy didn't have that option unfortunately lol. The ones I have are actually called Immortality White Clear. The ones you are referencing are called Immotality Force Field Super Smoothie. Which are different, those have actual banana, grapes, strawberries on the upper part of the shoe if I'm not mistaken. But yea, cool shoe!
Ye that was it, the smoothie.

The Championships (the colorway I have) are actuallly doing quite well:

Ye that was it, the smoothie.

The Championships (the colorway I have) are actuallly doing quite well:

Nice nice. Those are the best Immortality shoe so far, according to that. Mine are above retail so I’m cool with that lol

Nice nice. Those are the best Immortality shoe so far, according to that. Mine are above retail so I’m cool with that lol
I mean, you can tell the build qualtiy isn't that great, and there's not much technology that's in the shoe. But for $80+ $5 from Nike? Heck yes.

I mean, you can tell the build qualtiy isn't that great, and there's not much technology that's in the shoe. But for $80+ $5 from Nike? Heck yes.

Oh for sure. I’m not hooping in these or anything. And not planning to sell. But as far as StockX is concerned we’re going to need Nike to not produce these anymore and for Giannis to win a couple more MVP’s and championships or join the Lakers or Warriors for the price to go up. On these or his signature shoes for that matter

I mean if they had the drop ready when it was all revealed I probably would have been in for at least 3 out of 4 of those colors, and the slides. Maybe still in for the slides but not interested in the shoes anymore

Those custom NBYs look dope! May we request more images?
02D450CF-4DC2-402A-A883-2AF246567F70.jpeg

DE2F48FD-6C4B-4E82-96EF-0481EF4481B6.jpeg

I started to paint scales on them but I stopped halfway and hooped in them lol. I think I’ll still go back and finish it off. I didn’t want to use volt because the green is pretty bright to begin with. I tried to go lightly darker.

Attachments

• DFDD6621-E67D-40C0-872F-A20855F55605.jpeg
    DFDD6621-E67D-40C0-872F-A20855F55605.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom