Nike Zoom Freak 3

Just did two By You schemes. First one is just a Red/Black, and second is a Milwaukee Bucks special. That one hits different.
Nike-By-You.jpg
Nike-By-You (1).jpg

Thanks! Any suggestions on that lil sumthin?

Probably wouldn't be able to do this in ID but maybe adding some little details to match the City Edition uniform, like a little lime green or purple on the outsole pod. Or even a little splash of blue to match the Statement jerseys. I do have to admit though, those are pretty nice.

I'll play. Here's my take on the new jerseys...

download (3).png

Last edited:
Probably wouldn't be able to do this in ID but maybe adding some little details to match the City Edition uniform, like a little lime green or purple on the outsole pod. Or even a little splash of blue to match the Statement jerseys. I do have to admit though, those are pretty nice.

I'll play. Here's my take on the new jerseys...

download (3).png
Those colors def don’t go together, ngl.

One more I did based off the Bucks Statement jersey...

download (4).png
This one is a lot better.

Nike just needs to add more colors :lol:

Does anyone have the Uno shirt? I’m looking to cop on Nike, but that one dang 1 star review says printing quality sucks. I guess if it does indeed suck, I can return for free, since I’m a Nike member.

image.png

FJgPd45akAIzuRq

That +4 colorway... I might have to. The hat for sure, at the very least! Damn, this is a sick collection.

image.png

FJgPd45akAIzuRq

That +4 colorway... I might have to. The hat for sure, at the very least! Damn, this is a sick collection.
That is a savage collection. Those black ones look epic.

I coped the Uno shirt and it should be delivered today.

Let us know how the quality is. There’s a bad review on NDC
Ight, quality is…ok. Definitely not the best Nike T I’ve ever felt. The printing feels kinda weird, but not so weird that it would flake off easily. The printing feels flush with the shirt, and not raised a little bit like it usually is. (That’s why it looks wrinkled)
36A86492-AD4B-44CB-91F6-4422CA68D7F2.jpeg

12ED359E-A842-4691-97D1-ACEC2807E6F6.jpeg
573818BD-AF31-4D13-AAA0-BE51F7F5E7FC.jpeg
1CCD3679-A726-4C04-8B6E-FE807ECBFA24.jpeg

(In case you’re wondering why there’s a wet spot on the shirt, it’s because I had to wash a white stain out. No clue what it was, but it came out of the package that way)

If I had to rate it 0-10, I would prolly give it an 8, just because of the printing. It’s not gonna flake off easily like the review on Nike.com said, but it’s not top of the line either.

Back
Top Bottom