Nike Zoom Freak 3

Anyone have any more info on those new Immortality’s that were posted a while back?

Are these solid for hoops?
I think they're pretty good! It MIGHT be personal preference though. I was able to get a good fit by staying true to size (i usually got up a half size in nike) and I play up on the balls of my feet. I don't experience stability issue in the heel or midfoot that other people have mentioned.

Anfernee Simons wore a lot of GT Cuts and Kobes this season. And then I turn on the game tonight and he's wearing .... these? Interesting!

anfer.JPG

Enjoy the $120 price tag on these, my friends. As BY FAR the best player in the world, it's only a matter of time before Nike makes Giannis their #1 and the price tag goes up.

True. Only for them to get marked down to 120.00 and below inevitably.

I'm just mad the strap doesnt cover my whole midfoot. May cop and cut.

Still unclear what platform I should be ordering from. I deleted SNKRS from my phone as it's an absolute dumpster fire...wondering if we can order right through NDC. Gonna be an interesting morning...also trying to get the Yeezy 350 blues as well

how big of a flop is this going to be, first they show the whole collection, people ask when its available, mattel says "we dont know, check with nike, but we'll sell you some 25 dollar Uno cards". Now mattel says one pair will be available today, and...nothing

how big of a flop is this going to be, first they show the whole collection, people ask when its available, mattel says "we dont know, check with nike, but we'll sell you some 25 dollar Uno cards". Now mattel says one pair will be available today, and...nothing

In addition, Nike has said VERY little about the entire collection itself. Highly doubt we see the "Wild Cards" today...very disappointing

Back
Top Bottom