Nike Zoom Freak 3

First drop is gonna be the red pair.
F11DC6AF-EA31-4C77-BDE1-C28C46E9DF37.png

I would click to get notified on the Nike app if you want to cop
60A7541A-7E01-4385-8C47-60B466C58467.png

Anyone order the wild cards fro GOAT or Stock X??

Do they have to come with the cards?

I seen peoples sales get rejected from the Concepts Air Max “Far Out” from stockx because they didn’t include the extras that came with but not sure if that will be the same story with the Uno cards

20220203_223830.jpg
20220203_223812.jpg
20220203_123749.jpg

I wasn't sure how they were going to turn out and how transparent that toe mesh would be so I made a bunch of slight variations and kept the two favorites haha.
Ohh just fooled around and boy do Jordan 11’s look fire on this model

Who all forgot about these puppies? This may be the surprise!!
849B2DFC-809A-4C44-A4C5-8D22736C133C.jpeg

Only other things I could imagine are the slides:
919CF531-100B-4AD1-B148-F0A40E166CD9.jpeg

Or the black cap:
356D5E37-B833-4A9D-A3B5-133B3B8FFBFD.jpeg

I'd think the wildcard 3s are going to be the wildcard drop. MAYbe the slides. The AF1s are sitting there on the app so I don't know why they'd act like that was a surprise.

they’ll probably pull a fake sell out to build hype again. But I think the desire for the 3s are all but gone. Doesn’t help that he doesn’t really wear them anymore too. Plus the 4s should be leaking soon 🤷🏻‍♂️

they’ll probably pull a fake sell out to build hype again. But I think the desire for the 3s are all but gone. Doesn’t help that he doesn’t really wear them anymore too. Plus the 4s should be leaking soon 🤷🏻‍♂️

Agreed, shoe been out too long to have a big release like this. Shoudda done it earlier.

Ohh just fooled around and boy do Jordan 11’s look fire on this model
Ha yeah a "streamlined" XI is definitely in there! I was actually trying go with a football cleats/XVI spat kind of look with them. I love the flowing lines on the Freak 3s. My inspiration for the black bottom pair I kept was the Answer IV and I'm really happy how it nods to the Answer IV but keeps its own identity.

They brining the shirt back and they have the hats up:
9D82D29E-F01D-40CF-8803-F85D7BEE0032.png

If I wore hats the black one would be fire with the T, but I’m not much of a hat guy.

It's becoming more and more obvious that the wildcard drop is going to just be a reup of the black wild cards. It would be awesome if it was some unseen Uno variation colorway but it'll just be the black wildcards. I doubt they have something that nobody knows about, to release.

It's becoming more and more obvious that the wildcard drop is going to just be a reup of the black wild cards. It would be awesome if it was some unseen Uno variation colorway but it'll just be the black wildcards. I doubt they have something that nobody knows about, to release.
Agreed. Which I'm not mad about, cause I want wild cards at retail. Struck out in the original SNKRS release, and haven't wanted to pay resale since.

Back
Top Bottom