Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Couldn't check out but I'm just leaving it in my cart and F5

Bot master

manual gang

I legit just kept hitting back and Next Step over and over again until I got to the final card payment step. Copy and paste my CC details, and hit Complete Order, get sold out page, hit back, paste CC details again and hit complete order. Rinse and repeat, and hope that 8.5 comes back in stock while I'm hitting complete order. Worked for me during the Blends Hu NMD restock. It helps when you know they're constantly restocking 1 or 2 sizes every few minutes.

Fuuu was about to click submit order on a size 12 and got the no stock

With all these restocks of camos and them releasing them at both the Makers space and the UNDFTD pop up plus online... does that mean the white pair is more limited? Or is it just the least liked of the two?

manual gang

I legit just kept hitting back and Next Step over and over again until I got to the final card payment step. Copy and paste my CC details, and hit Complete Order, get sold out page, hit back, paste CC details again and hit complete order. Rinse and repeat, and hope that 8.5 comes back in stock while I'm hitting complete order. Worked for me during the Blends Hu NMD restock. It helps when you know they're constantly restocking 1 or 2 sizes every few minutes.

congrats bro. how many are you back up now?

Got hit with a soft ban for refreshing too much and now they stop restocking when I get back in. Have had a 12 and 13 in my cart since Saturday.

With all these restocks of camos and them releasing them at both the Makers space and the UNDFTD pop up plus online... does that mean the white pair is more limited? Or is it just the least liked of the two?
At Makers HQ, the staff said there were 1500 pairs of white/gum.
Camos, we’re going off the printout saying there’s 1300. (I personally feel like there’s more than 1300 made.)

how fast are you refreshing?

Well I saw the 12 restocked on the product page so I manually refreshed the checkout tab until I got banned. Gave up on these yesterday morning and pulled the trigger on the deal sols from StockX.

At Makers HQ, the staff said there were 1500 pairs of white/gum.
Camos, we’re going off the printout saying there’s 1300. (I personally feel like there’s more than 1300 made.)

There were probably closer to 2000 of the camos released given the online release in addition to the Makers HQ surprise drop.

I just sent a semi-heated email to them. They never responded to my email yesterday about canceling my 1 order for fraud, meanwhile they restock three different times.

Maybe more people try to double up on the camo and end up getting cancel that’s why they keep restock the camo. The white pair are too plain nothing special.

There were probably closer to 2000 of the camos released given the online release in addition to the Makers HQ surprise drop.
I’m thinking the Makers HQ drop is the allotment from cutting short the Wednesday wristband line.

Somebody here said they were @ the Makers HQ camo drop and the line was cut @ 200-something heads. Before that, that 1 dude @ the Wednesday wristband line said the line was cut @ 1160-something. (Is that 1300 roughly?)

I’m gonna guess there were 1500 camos, matching the 1500 white/gum. 2000 doesn’t sound far-fetched at all, though.

personally would trade the camo's i hit on for the white/gum...would trade both for the olive pair though

I'm always stuck in the line to check out that leads to nowhere.

So you get through the checkout line and then get hit with the inventory issues. Keep it in your cart and refresh, if that size restocks you don't have to wait in the queue again.

giphy.gif

I’m thinking the Makers HQ drop is the allotment from cutting short the Wednesday wristband line.

Somebody here said they were @ the Makers HQ camo drop and the line was cut @ 200-something heads. Before that, that 1 dude @ the Wednesday wristband line said the line was cut @ 1160-something. (Is that 1300 roughly?)

I’m gonna guess there were 1500 camos, matching the 1500 white/gum. 2000 doesn’t sound far-fetched at all, though.

Definitely was more than 1160 at the wristband. I was in the 3pm pickup group on Saturday and it was 1129, they still had more left at the store.

Back
Top Bottom