Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Every time a restock happens, I’m away from my phone :lol:

Terrible luck.
It don't even matter, i'm sitting here on my laptop and sizes are going in and out but insta sold out. Not even a chance for team manual

So you get through the checkout line and then get hit with the inventory issues. Keep it in your cart and refresh, if that size restocks you don't have to wait in the queue again.

giphy.gif

I'm not getting pass the line to check out though

It don't even matter, i'm sitting here on my laptop and sizes are going in and out but insta sold out. Not even a chance for team manual

True, can’t compete with the bots.

With all these random restocks, I hope the resell prices drop a bit. Also, it seems like the del sols ballooned overnight :sick:

I'm gonna have to pay resell. My inner middle-school self is screaming for the Del Sols haha

Everyone has something the other guy don’t have. I wasn’t lucky enough to get the FTL3.

Looks like the ship has sailed in hopes of getting the del sols for retail. Oh well, hopefully nike makes the all star colorway more attainable.

I have the feeling Nike is testing the waters. Kobe retros (protros) could potentially be their next big hype train/ cash cow. They’re probably seeing how fast they sell out, which will dictate how many pairs they produce for future releases.

Back
Top Bottom