Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

same lol. starting to think shipping labels are automatically generated after an order has been placed.
i got the same as yall but the atc I used confirmed my order so it looks like these orders are safe. My friend's order already shipped though and he did it manually...

I think the prices will drop. I feel like prices are being driven purely off the collab. Usually it’s at least a popular to semi popular model along with a collab. People didn’t like the shoe when it first came out, and it doesn’t fit in with what’s popular now. Most people aren’t gonna wear them. Gonna be funny to see how the 2 and 3 work out. Those were even cheaper to get than the 1s and they were but worse looking to most. Better performers though. I need an updated 3, loved balling in those.

If it gets down to $500 I'll cop. Can sell the 7.5 I have for that much right now and break even pretty much.

I just don't see these falling in price, Any collab with UNDFTD prices usually goes up in value that's why I want to buy it now! :smh::ohwell::nerd:
I offer dude for $450 but he declined :rofl:#LowBallGang I told dude your still making money, stop being greedy hahaha!

The black and sail am 97s were around 400+ around RD. You can find them now for around 3-350

so annoyed lol. ordered 1 on the first drop. got label created notication on sunday....still ended up with an L. smh

Did they cancel your order even after the label creation?

the status is still "unfulfilled".

no cancellation email from undftd or anything lol.

the package is scheduled to be delivered today 11am-4pm....but nada!. been on "processing" status since sunday.

where are you seeing these 3-350 prices? definitely not on GOAT, StockX, FC or SG.

I was gonna sell my Undefeated 97 for like $300 when they dropped bc that was market value at the time. Now they’re high 300/low 400. Dunno where dude got $400+ on release for the undefeated 97 lol

Side note, anyone cop on Saturday and still not get tracking info? I haven’t gotten anything and people who copped off later restocks already got shipping

the status is still "unfulfilled".

no cancellation email from undftd or anything lol.

the package is scheduled to be delivered today 11am-4pm....but nada!. been on "processing" status since sunday.

You're not canceled. Check again tomorrow and im sure it'll of started moving. You'd know by now if you got hit with a cancel. It would say "fraud" or "restocked", not Unfulfilled.

Last edited:
I might have been a little off but the sail cw was definitely selling (at least being listed for) in the 400 range around release day. I’ve seen the black cw in particular being listed for around 3-350 range on IG and FB groups.

Back to the Protros.

Hope they restock the Del sols at some point. Was snkrs/Footlocker/kB.com the only places they released?

Last edited:
Some on foot pics then will post some on court thoughts TH night or Friday. I’m a 9.5 and agree with TTS on these:
58035588-900E-478B-B7B0-5B626C40B4B0.jpeg
9DDF8E21-ECCC-4B44-A27B-89C4AFEAFD06.jpeg
ED001EE4-0BDC-4713-8F79-76E2FFC18CCC.jpeg
8D847C66-C836-4330-AED0-51492D229838.jpeg
5B820E16-070F-458E-ACD0-9D39909DEA94.jpeg
(Thought the last pic was interesting but not sure if y’all can see how that is painted inside. I don’t remember that on any of the OGs)

Back
Top Bottom