Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Zoom feels great, can feel the rebound. Think it's top loaded. Much better quality and comfort compared to the AZG retro (Zoom Generation)
20180221_100938.jpg

got my 2 orders of the undftd's :nthat: (different undftd accounts and payment methods).

dont lose hope if your order is still "unfulfilled". i leave 20 miles away from undftd and they just shipped the shoes last night.

hopefully the MPLS are next
Those were my first ever Kobe, or Nike Basketball sneaker in general. My family grew up poor so purchasing multiple sneakers, especially those with an MSRP of over $100+ was out of the question. However, the only time in my life I've been to Cali, my family was shopping at a Ross on summer break, and I went to check out their sneakers and I found the MPLS a size bigger, but for only $30, I ran to my parents and asked them to purchase them for me, and that they'd be my one pair of gym sneakers for the coming school year. I ended up stuffing those sneakers with paper just so I could wear them but I was hyped to have been able to wear a pair of Kobe's. Off that alone, if they retro, two pairs are needed.

if the upper was a different material. I'd be into the camo alot more. right now, pulling the trigger on the white pair.

Gunna be my summer lovin' shoes.

Back
Top Bottom