Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

anyone else having this problem on nikeid. There use to be 3 materail choices for the toe box, synthetic leather, reptile, and a suede. The suede is nowgone?!!??!

Fiancee just ordered these for me as an engagement gift. Inspired by Hornets/Del Sol. I think I'm gonna like em a lot.
2d1okg8.jpg

Originally Posted by Iceberg16

anyone else having this problem on nikeid. There use to be 3 materail choices for the toe box, synthetic leather, reptile, and a suede. The suede is now gone?!!??!

They also changed the look of the Midnight Navy when you put it on. I dunno if they made it more realisitc or are gonna actually change it in production, itlooks more grey, with a hint of blue in it

that's the same thing that happened to the sharkleys. they midnight navy was a more richer looking blue. the option now looks really dull. dunno if nike isgoin to follow their own color hues; the photo blue used on the sharkley is a different hue of blue than the og photo blue that debuted on the first dub zeros.

I hope they're up for a few more moths at least...I'd like to do at least one more pair.

Got mine in today, took 21 days. I'm really liking'em so I'll probly end up coppin at least one pair of GRs now. Sorry for the camera phonequality/big pics.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Just got me iD's in this evening. Will post pics tonight. I'm very pleased with these.

Can't wait to see
happy.gif

I'm bummed that the Nubuck option is gone, I saved a pair in my locker with the nubuck toe.

Back
Top Bottom