Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

im sure many of you have been saving your cw's in "my locker". let's say i have a few saved cw's that have nubuck in them, and i orderthose. you think it'll come nubuck even though nubuck is done?

Originally Posted by mamba2526

im sure many of you have been saving your cw's in "my locker". let's say i have a few saved cw's that have nubuck in them, and i order those. you think it'll come nubuck even though nubuck is done?

laugh.gif
Good question.

^my boy actually just ordered a pair with nubuck on them and he told me he received a email saying they weren't able to make his pair because nubuck was nolonger available for the kobe IV. so he had to remake it using synthetic leather instead.

Originally Posted by TheFreshness706

Got mine in today, took 21 days. I'm really liking'em so I'll probly end up coppin at least one pair of GRs now. Sorry for the camera phone quality/big pics.

those are pretty dope!!! i like those a lot...minus the craptile print. but the color blocking is straight!!!

Mines took 19 days to make. I got the email saying they started making them on June 4th.

Now let me go take these pics. I'm wearing mines now, heading home.
pimp.gif

Just pulled the trigger on another pair of ID's, did up a pair of "Valenti"s but with clear sole
I still want to do 2 more pairs

the freshness706-those are straight right there.good lookin' iD.

are those duke or magic inspired?or neither?

Thanks for the compliments. I was a little iffy on gettin the "craptile" but I like how it turned out. I woulda liked'em w/ nubuck too tho....butI won't be able to explore that option now.

I just called and put in a request to cancel my order. I am going to do the same pair over and just change collar from red to green.

Got shipping confirmation on my pair today! Its been 14 days. Pics will come when I get em in. Can you guys guess what colorway I did? The laces are chili red.
happy.gif

How far off is the laser blue from university blue in person?
about as close as neon yellow is to yellow.
grin.gif
i dont knowif that helps much

Originally Posted by balongbalong

nubuck option for the vamp is no longer available as well, so what is the default leather type? synthetic?
yea

has anyone ordered there kobes iv's with midnight navy on the vamp, tip and heel, and or plastic side panel? b4 i pull the trigger, i need to know if its avery dark blue or more grayish blue? thats the only thing holding me back, need to know if it will match the warriors blue on the alternate orange jerseys. anyhelp will b greatly appreciated, thanks, pls post pics or send them to me at bjnilyn@gmail.com

Alright here are my 4 "Knicks" colorways, I would really like opinions to help make the shoe better

How far off is the laser blue from university blue in person?

think of the difference between hornets jerseys and tar heel or thunder jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom