Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

for those who did an iD using nubucks, how did the material turn out...specifically the blk? are they blk or a greyish blk? thanks in advance

Huarache-inspired:
kobe4-2.jpg

the kobe ID's are currently available right now. does any body know if the IDs are just limited to a certain amount per day? cause its possible for me toget my shipment going but i don't want to spend any money right now. So should i buy it? does anyone know if they'll be permanent on the whole iDprogram thing just like the other shoes that they have for customization?

Originally Posted by shaqrules

for those who did an iD using nubucks, how did the material turn out...specifically the blk? are they blk or a greyish blk? thanks in advance.
I tried it. It looks ashy, and greyish. If you use nubuck, go grey.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. But I have looked through a lot of these pages and it seems people either choose ignore it or haven't noticed it.

If it has been mentioned, then I apologize. But I still think it is an EPIC FAIL!!!

This strikes me as an EPIC FAIL. But to others that could careless, well good that you do I guess.

It seems to me that there is one aspect about this ID shoe that people have failed to mention.

One part of the outsole always comes out GRAY no matter what because NikeID has failed to provide a choice of color for it.

I am talking about the spiderweb like part that is mainly on the forefoot of the shoe.

Everyone's shoes seem to have the same problem, except of course the ones that own Kobe's official colorways.

It may be be because Nike cannot afford to provide color for this part of the outsole or they lack the technology to do so.

Or it could be as simple as them having the option and the machinery/technology to change the color but are overlooking the fact that they did not provide achoice on their NikeID website.

In any case, I have tried to design my own color way of the shoe and was very put off that I couldn't change the color of the spider-web-like pattern onthe forefoot of the shoe.

Thanks for reading.

EPIC FAIL KOBE IV ID.....did you mean Epic Failure?

I don't think so...I have 3 ids and I love them....

EPIC FAIL KOBE IV ID.....did you mean Epic Failure?

I don't think so...I have 3 ids and I love them....

Originally Posted by piercewalker

Sorry if this has already been mentioned. But I have looked through a lot of these pages and it seems people either choose ignore it or haven't noticed it.

If it has been mentioned, then I apologize. But I still think it is an EPIC FAIL!!!

This strikes me as an EPIC FAIL. But to others that could careless, well good that you do I guess.

It seems to me that there is one aspect about this ID shoe that people have failed to mention.

One part of the outsole always comes out GRAY no matter what because NikeID has failed to provide a choice of color for it.

I am talking about the spiderweb like part that is mainly on the forefoot of the shoe.

Everyone's shoes seem to have the same problem, except of course the ones that own Kobe's official colorways.

It may be be because Nike cannot afford to provide color for this part of the outsole or they lack the technology to do so.

Or it could be as simple as them having the option and the machinery/technology to change the color but are overlooking the fact that they did not provide a choice on their NikeID website.

In any case, I have tried to design my own color way of the shoe and was very put off that I couldn't change the color of the spider-web-like pattern on the forefoot of the shoe.

Thanks for reading.
This is what he's talking about:

2zizerk.jpg

That section is available to hover over by itself (it follows along the bottom of the sole), but it's not available to change the color of the section. Itwill always be gray, unless they ship fully colored as the rest of the sole.

ALCS

Originally Posted by piercewalker

Or it could be as simple as them having the option and the machinery/technology to change the color but are overlooking the fact that they did not provide a choice on their NikeID website.

In any case, I have tried to design my own color way of the shoe and was very put off that I couldn't change the color of the spider-web-like pattern on the forefoot of the shoe.

Thanks for reading.

Originally Posted by FudoAkira

Originally Posted by shaqrules

for those who did an iD using nubucks, how did the material turn out...specifically the blk? are they blk or a greyish blk? thanks in advance.
I tried it. It looks ashy, and greyish. If you use nubuck, go grey.

dang...that sucks!!! i don't want grey...but if you say it is ashey, i'll believe you. if you have a pair, can you please post or pm me some pics? so the black didnt come out like the nubuck xii or the air force max barkleys...or any of the barkleys that came out? those blk nubucks were pretty much blk. but knowing nikes quality as of late, i wouldn't doubt you. thanks again

I ordered on February 4th, and they are now on the way to me. More pics when they get here next monday.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I ordered on February 4th, and they are now on the way to me. More pics when they get here next monday.
That was quick I hope mine come within the next few days I ordered mine on Feb, 7.

I want to order 1 or 2 pairs ultimately. I already have the Carpe Diems. I would appreciate feedback on a few designs. Whoever wised to chime in....Which oneor two pairs should I buy? Thanks

Sorry for so many pics, I just got too many slight variations.

Back
Top Bottom