Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Originally Posted by Sallymander

My order got partially shipped today. For you who bought two pairs did they come at two different times?

when i ordered mine i did it 2 days apart but i got them both on the same day...

sacking23, I'd go 2nd & 4th.

On 1 & 3 I dont like how the swoosh, kobo logo, collar, quarter & tongue, laces, and flywire are all the same color.

I'm still unable to purchase a pair of these...LOL
I keep getting a "error while moving to the order commit screen" message...
my homie says "It just wasn't meant to be"....oh well.

Just got my 2 pairs in today and I am really pleased with them. The only thing that is wrong on them is on my Laker inspired pair, I didnt put nubuck on thetoe area....but I actually like the nubuck so I am gonna keep them.

nice kobe id's everyone!
pimp.gif

I like them and am very happy with them, but just don't want them as much as I wanted them 6 weeks ago. If I can't get my asking price, I'll justhang onto them.

How long are the typical wait times for you all? When I ordered mine it said something like 22-30 days. But I was wondering how long it actually took for thoseof you that received yours recently.

Finally got my pair! I'm actually really really impressed with these. Quality is top notch. Can't wait to get onto the court with these. Time to ordermy Orlando Magic Penny 1 inspired Kobe iDs now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3ba2542e5c84ecbaa0c8a92460ab14f46234894.jpg

48c15be388c7aa8986f48c22861696bdfb30951.jpg

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Finally got my pair! I'm actually really really impressed with these. Quality is top notch. Can't wait to get onto the court with these. Time to order my Orlando Magic Penny 1 inspired Kobe iDs now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

3ba2542e5c84ecbaa0c8a92460ab14f46234894.jpg

48c15be388c7aa8986f48c22861696bdfb30951.jpg

eek.gif
TK 421!!!???
laugh.gif
Maaaan, that is freakin' tremendous!! And an EXCELLENT inspiration/slyreference. I thought I was the only nerd who would do something like that (note, I haven't, nor will I bite yours). Simply amazing...Do you copy? Whyaren't you at your command post?

Peace,
J

Back
Top Bottom