Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

Man! I wish we had Nike ID in Australia so i could get myself some KOBE heat
mad.gif

yup yup i feel u s dubl it's only right to do a laker colorway on ur first kobe id's!!! let alone ur first, period. i got insipiration from shaqs boyacbboyz's id, he did a penny inspired one.

dang my bad i clicked the wrong button, i was supposed to post my id's...here ya go

it's only right...

c7825bee803254a1e5793e33bd9cc6319bfc937.jpg

2nd pair..one of my favorite color combos....

f9a158ee3949e19d4a18cd3efd25e45da94bfc3.jpg

^^If I were to do a Laker home colorway it would be similar to that, those are hot. Those Pennys are hot too.

Clear sole option is great.....

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got my emails today regarding the start of manufacturing my customs, solet the countdown begin,hehehehe, all this excitement and hype about my own pairs, i'm feeling like a teenage age girl right now goin to her first highschool dance hahahaha.

I gotta pull the trigger on a pr. myself....I been toying with 3 colorways. I'm gonna wait until I get the voucher from my junky AJ 2009s and then hook apr. up.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! got my emails today regarding the start of manufacturing my customs, so let the countdown begin,hehehehe, all this excitement and hype about my own pairs, i'm feeling like a teenage age girl right now goin to her first high school dance hahahaha.

It only takes about 4 days from order to manufacturing start....you should have your shoes in about 18-19 days.

THEY FINALLY ARRIVED TODAY!!! THE PICS DON'T DO THE KICKS JUSTICE!!! like i stated earlier, they were inspired by "pretty"...which got changedinto "penny" cause anfernee didn't want to tell his friends that what he was called by his grandmother. after seeing several orlando magiccw's done on here and the other site, i thought that i would keep my design as close to the penny iv as possible..ENJOY!!!
pimp.gif

362104341.jpg

362104385.jpg

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^Thanks for the input guys...just pulled the trigger on my first IDs ever
smokin.gif

AY bro when you bought them did they chrage you instantly or do they charge you when they ship?....

You pay when you order them.At least thats the way it worked at the NikeStore.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

VERY clean! that sure was some fast shipping, did you get regular ground, or something faster?

thanks my bro. i told you that i would keep it simple and clean. but i chose reg grnd and it came this fast!!!

how long do u guys think these will be available for before they're taken off?i wanna get some but not pullin the trigger yet..

Shaq...those are clean bro. I hope I'm able to do another pair before they're gone.

thanks my bro. i'm very happy about them!!! can't wait to see yours, bp's and king xb's pair when they come in. i think i may do one more pair,but i really don't like paying 160 for them...haha!!! i'm done until i get my dfish hypermax.

indeed they are. that was the only thing holding me back on ordering these. i asked about the material awhile back and someone on here posted that the blknubuck looked grey so i stayed away from it. then i saw someone elses blk nubuck and i had to pull on these!!! i'm sure the material will fade sooner orlater like the aj vii, but my nubuck xii's are still nice and dark; so i'm hoping that these will last as long.

Originally Posted by jdeez42

Originally Posted by itsrsinwayufreak

Just got these in.....

img00004x.jpg

does the flywire have a color or is it black? i got almost an exact copy of those in my locker... more pics of those please
The flywire is white. I took the pics with my blackberry so they're not the best quality obviously.
jbautista23 wrote: these kinda remind me of SJ XI's. is it just me that feels that way?
really likin' them though.
Yeah, that's what my inspiration was for these. Wish they has regular patent, but I'm not mad about the reptile, looks fine to me.

And shaqrules, those are damn beautiful. Nice job!

Originally Posted by itsrsinwayufreak

jbautista23 wrote: these kinda remind me of SJ XI's. is it just me that feels that way?
really likin' them though.
Yeah, that's what my inspiration was for these. Wish they has regular patent, but I'm not mad about the reptile, looks fine to me.

And shaqrules, those are damn beautiful. Nice job!

thanks bro...and are you kidding me? if there was a reg patent pleather option, i'd have a pair just like yours!!! a "space jam"zkiv would've been ill!!! that reptile crap just ruins it for me. all the gr's and qs zkiv that had patent (ie inlines, blk/red, rice, ace, etc)were/are sick!!! i truely wish it was an option.

Shaq...to be honest, if I did that color scheme like you I would have put the ice toe cap. But IMO the blue looks so clean, and you dont have to worry aboutyellowing.

I looked through about 20-30 pages in this thread last night and I have to say your's are prob in my top 3.

Back
Top Bottom