Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

362104385.jpg

pimp.gif
These are fire. Sorry Ska but imma copy this one

i was hoping mine would come today seeing that they arrived in Alaska on Friday, but instead they sent them to Louisville, KY. I live in California...?

i guess i'll just do some more waiting.

dangit cody!!! i thought you would have yours by today...can't wait to see what you made...you too ska

Originally Posted by shaqrules

yeah, fl got the zkiv pop. and as far as the reptile print, i'm just not a fan. the blk and or wht reptile are okay, but the rest of the colors are yuck.

I love reptile patent print usually but I got a pair of ID's with purple reptile and it did not look that great so I returned them. The purple on ID'sdoes not look like the varsity purple that are on the Inlines.

wow...i didn't think that so many ppl would like my design...haha. just kept it simple and it turned out ILL!!! thanks for all the comments everyone!!!

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i was hoping mine would come today seeing that they arrived in Alaska on Friday, but instead they sent them to Louisville, KY. I live in California...?

i guess i'll just do some more waiting.
Mine went to alaska,ky,then to portland ,or(I live in Eugene)before arriving.

Originally Posted by hakbottom

yeah, fl got the zkiv pop. and as far as the reptile print, i'm just not a fan. the blk and or wht reptile are okay, but the rest of the colors are yuck.

I love reptile patent print usually but I got a pair of ID's with purple reptile and it did not look that great so I returned them. The purple on ID's does not look like the varsity purple that are on the Inlines.
That doesn't sound good, my pair has reptile purple on it. Mine should arrive on Thursday.

41012403.jpg

Mine has purple reptile patent too....

What happens if you return em? Do give you problems for returning IDs? They return full price+tax right, just not shipping?

You dudes got me worried I'm not going to like my pair.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KG21

I love reptile patent print usually but I got a pair of ID's with purple reptile and it did not look that great so I returned them. The purple on ID's does not look like the varsity purple that are on the Inlines.
That doesn't sound good, my pair has reptile purple on it. Mine should arrive on Thursday.

41012403.jpg
I actually designed almost this exact shoe except my swoosh was purple and so was the flywire (can't tell the color from that pic). Don'tget me wrong the shoe was still nice but it did not have the wow factor I thought it would when I designed it. I also personally do not like how Kobe'ssig does not stand out as much when the heel is black. So I returned it and made my Penny inspired Kobe IV instead. I have too many Laker CW shoes anyway.

41012403.jpg
I actually designed almost this exact shoe except my swoosh was purple and so was the flywire (can't tell the color from that pic). Don't get me wrong the shoe was still nice but it did not have the wow factor I thought it would when I designed it. I also personally do not like how Kobe's sig does not stand out as much when the heel is black. So I returned it and made my Penny inspired Kobe IV instead. I have too many Laker CW shoes anyway.

My flywire is purple too. I hope that my white swoosh will have more wow factor than your purple swoosh. I don't mind the heel being black since I will beusing these for playing ball. Black shoes don't show dirt as much as lighter colored shoes do.

And SOSAIII, I think those are my next IDs!

im thinking about picking up a pair but am having a hard time choosing. Im leaning more towards the first two, but the last one has that nice retro look soo...any thoughts?

^ Last one, but that 'gray' flywire panel will come out black, bro. Look at some ofthe examples of others in the thread. If you do it white, it willcome out like a light gray, so if gray is what you're going for, I'd go with white on that panel.

41012403.jpg
I actually designed almost this exact shoe except my swoosh was purple and so was the flywire (can't tell the color from that pic). Don't get me wrong the shoe was still nice but it did not have the wow factor I thought it would when I designed it. I also personally do not like how Kobe's sig does not stand out as much when the heel is black. So I returned it and made my Penny inspired Kobe IV instead. I have too many Laker CW shoes anyway.

My flywire is purple too. I hope that my white swoosh will have more wow factor than your purple swoosh. I don't mind the heel being black since I will be using these for playing ball. Black shoes don't show dirt as much as lighter colored shoes do.

And SOSAIII, I think those are my next IDs!
When I said the heel I did not mean the sole I meant the "heel counter" with Kobe's sig. I feel you on the black, I think whitelooks clean when they are new but get dirty way too quickly. But when you get the shoes post a pic or post how they turned out. Hopefully, it will be exactlywhat you expected.

Back
Top Bottom