Nike Zoom Kobe IV ID Thread

so i need a little help deciding something for my pair...i finally customized a colorway that i like...but when it comes to the color of the collar, i cantmake up my mind...so any input would be helpful...thanks in advance

1st choice

2nd choice

and here is some of my reasoning...if i go with the black collar, my name stands out more with the royal blue...also, my name and the number on the back wouldboth be royal blue if i went with the black collar...plus the royal blue heel counters will stand out more if i have a black collar...but if i do the royalblue collar, it adds more color to the shoe since the shoe will be mostly black if i put a black collar...once again, input is appreciated

25515dee31e6bf9eab6492f2bb123387f48bdb2.pjpg
ce315ee739edb494f6fc12783bf3918398f4aa7.pjpg
bc9356e9ee1c3d87e93fba8d919739814062fe8.pjpg
7c135959e3bc3070e8bebe0d92f3dc044da30c4.pjpg
33525d0e173abeb1b4f990f5b836f8fe1a5d0fe.pjpg

Those Navy/Red & white ID's that LL Ollie J posted could of been Olympic IV's. Throw some gold highlights and they would be better then GoldMedals in my opinion.

Originally Posted by vanexellent

Those Navy/Red & white ID's that LL Ollie J posted could should of been Olympic IV's. Throw some gold highlights and they would be better then Gold Medals in my opinion.
fixed

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by KG21

img26901.jpg

those are hot
pimp.gif

btw KG i like the second one for your second pair
Thanks...
grin.gif
, think I made up my mind and I'm getting thefirst ones though. I just can't decide if I want reptile patent or synthetic leather for the tip. I think I'm gonna take a chance on the syntheticleather since I already have reptile on my black/purple ones.

Xploziv,

Three things:

1. Go with the black collar.

2. Go with a white forefoot outsole. The clear sole is going to yellow and I wouldn't suggest you doing the clear outsole with a white midsole, they'retoo similar in color and the clear sole won't stand out. I'd rather my shoes not yellow then go for a minimal amount of bling factor.

3. Just want to warn you that the blue flywire isn't going to stand out very much against the black quarter.

^^you got close ups of the purple reptile on your other pair?

I did mine with purple reptile on the toe and am kind of wondering how it really looks.

they shipped mine out yesterday so i should be getting mine by the end of the week too. They only took 15 days, so if anyone is looking to ID a pair, theturnaround is really fast- now's the time!!

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^you got close ups of the purple reptile on your other pair?

I did mine with purple reptile on the toe and am kind of wondering how it really looks.
I have a crappy camera but here goes...

img27211.jpg

img27251.jpg

There's some more pics on page 100 too. Overall I'm very satisfied with it. Not a huge fan of nubuck so I never considered that. Synthetic leatherdoesn't have the shine patent leather does and I was going for something that would stand out since my shoe is predominantly black.

Another thing I should mention is that the purple on the site is darker and has more of a shade of blue. The purple on the shoes is a true purple.

Back
Top Bottom