Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I'm copping the next color way full zoom or not...
upload_2019-3-1_17-53-39.jpeg

What’s the name of these Kobe 8s?

Weird how Slade took down the video. Hmmmmmm........
LMAO now Slade reuploaded with an update in the bio and comments that he was given mis information from NIKE. There is no cushlon, it’s just phylon! SMH, can Nike please get their act together with this shoe? If not, just call it a retro and not a protro, bc not a damn thing has changed!

All protro actually means is downgrade. I do not know why people are attempting to spin into something better. Nike probably cannot replicate the original specs with these shoes, then came up with a term that sounded cool, then let Kobe Bryant run with it.

Just for clarification purposes, Nike is accepting returns for these Protro IVs plus a 20% code even if you've purchased them from another retailer such as footlocker AND they're already worn?

Just for clarification purposes, Nike is accepting returns for these Protro IVs plus a 20% code even if you've purchased them from another retailer such as footlocker AND they're already worn?

Only if you bought from Nike... might be able to get a 20% code out of them if you bought from footlocker and etc...

I've talked to Nike a couple of times about wasting my time with this release. I bought via SNKRS and they have never offered me a code with my return. I'm doubting they are just handing out 20% code for our "trouble".

It’s a Black thing, perhaps you would not understand.
I’m black.
Trying to understand what Slade did wrong, Maybe I’m missing it.

But from my understanding it was he shared a story (right or wrong. He did sound like he was being an *** for no reason though) to use it as a way to jump into the topic he really wanted to talk about.

And as a Criminal justice major (want to be a detective) yeah it was probably really bad timing but Nike has been doing the law enforcement discount for a while. The ones doing the correct thing should be allowed to take advantage

Soo I got some info on more colors

We have a

-700 (assuming a yellow of some sort)
-500 (assuming some sort of purple color)
-102 (assuming white based) (PRAYING THIS TURNS OUT TO BE THE WHITE/PURPLE FADE)
And I think the last one I remember was a -002/003 can’t remember exactly. I’ll check tomorrow

Soo I got some info on more colors

We have a

-700 (assuming a yellow of some sort)
-500 (assuming some sort of purple color)
-102 (assuming white based) (PRAYING THIS TURNS OUT TO BE THE WHITE/PURPLE FADE)
And I think the last one I remember was a -002/003 can’t remember exactly. I’ll check tomorrow

Thank you :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom