Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Whatever works for you! But that does not speak for everyone. If it were, there would be no other options. I prefer Jordan XI's.

Jordan XIs have full length air...but the recent Concord release had that key ingredient: the polyurethane insole. Ohhh man they feel so much better, much closer to the originals (never had a pair myself).

So only up 26% now lol
89DD3C4A-7C41-4BFA-890A-B3CF6E5BCEF7.jpeg
The stock went down 1% which equates to $1.12B

giphy.gif

I think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion at this point.

A lot of those PEs are made in smaller batches and may not follow the same protocol as GRs. I'd still say there's about 98% chance Zion signs with Nike :lol:

Hell...look at all the engineering that went into the Apollo 13 mission and we know how that went.

I think the whole thing is being blown out of proportion at this point.

A lot of those PEs are made in smaller batches and may not follow the same protocol as GRs. I'd still say there's about 98% chance Zion signs with Nike :lol:

Hell...look at all the engineering that went into the Apollo 13 mission and we know how that went.

Normally, I'd agree. But Duke vs. UNC, which I think was nationally televised, when Duke is #1 and I'm guessing favored to win the Tourney (I don't follow college bball much) and it was Zion, who is the consensus #1 draft pick. I'd say the reaction is about right.

I'm starting to think Nike only cares about making money. And they're not worried about consumers, labor ethics, the environment.. /s

Starting? I think we're way past that at this point. Lunarlon in the first Hyperdunk was the first thing that really got me.

I'm starting to think Nike only cares about making money. And they're not worried about consumers, labor ethics, the environment.. /s

A zoom unit doesn’t cost that much but when you sell xxxx amount of shoes of course it’s cutting into profits.

At the end of the day Nike needs to weigh what’s more important... saving 50 cents per shoe or making customers happy so they don’t lose money on returns...

Anyone had any luck with a partial refund from Nike? I’ve talked to 3 different reps and got basically the same answer... send them back for full refund, we don’t really do partials.

That said, they seemed aware of the issue and are supposed to be sending my complaint/question to the elite team (whatever that is) to see what they say.

Preosr
Prepare for disappointment

LOL no doubt. Well, the thing is, I don't even care if they improve the cushioning from the OGs, just don't make it worse. The only thing I really care about improving on the Vs is the upper overlay material that always cracked and split on the OGs.

Anyone had any luck with a partial refund from Nike? I’ve talked to 3 different reps and got basically the same answer... send them back for full refund, we don’t really do partials.

That said, they seemed aware of the issue and are supposed to be sending my complaint/question to the elite team (whatever that is) to see what they say.
Lol @elite team...I imagine a group sitting around a table in black robes like some Harry Potter ish

Back
Top Bottom