Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Protro 1's: 7 GR colorways, 6 undefeated
Protro 4's: 5 GRs, 5 undefeated
Protros 5's: chaos, 2k chaos, LA away, big stage/rings 1/2, bruce lee alt (if real)

based on numbers released for previous protros, I don't think we're gonna get anything more than what we've seen already for the 5's except hopefully an undefeated pack release.

Kay wows also.

They will drop.
4 more colors of the V from July-December is what I heard. We will see though

They all just got pushed back of course because of things uncontrollable.
what color ways and don't bring up the undefeated stuff

need some OG color ways

I'm hoping on a colorway from the past... I actually like the LA purples coming out, but if 3 of the 4 are: Kay Yow, LA Purple, and White Bruce-Lees I'll be disappointed that we didn't get any OG colorways. I'll cop, and happily so, but would have liked some true retro colorways.

I have not heard concrete info, but a store owner of a boutique shop said:

LA Purple
Big Stage Reverse
White Bruce Lee
Kay Yow
Possibly 1 OG around holidays

Btw: I work in athelics at a university, the basketball team got like 11 pairs of the Kay Yow back there.

If i’m Nike ,for the grinches, i’m doing a shock drop on/near xmas. ( especially if NBA season gets pushed back) and then the full drop in january

Hope kay yow release but I’m starting to doubt they do

if that’s all that’s releasing then they ****ed up this shoe with only a single OG color way :smh:

There’s still the Kobe V x UNDFTD that was slated for the fall of 2020. Hope that’s still in the works.

879787DC-C8F4-49B7-8B0C-0C2783DA0678.jpeg

considering those will be limited and hard to grab, not counting those towards the actual normal drops :smh:

For those of you interested, played around with the URL and obtained an even better pic. Also I love how the quarter socks look with the low cut of the 5, looks exactly how Kobe wore them. I mostly wear the elite crew socks but gonna have to cop more quarter socks
iggy protro PE.jpg

LA Purple
Big Stage Reverse
White Bruce Lee
Kay Yow

Btw: I work in athelics at a university, the basketball team got like 11 pairs of the Kay Yow back there.

damn ima need all of them smh
My pockets gonna be crying if true

and the 6 on deck is my favorite model:emoji_weary::emoji_weary:

LA Purple
Big Stage Reverse
White Bruce Lee
Kay Yow

i need the inlines bad.
Is it me or does it seem inlines aren’t as sought after as other regular color ways (IE del sol, laker home). It’s one of the cleanest colors IMO. Shame they never released the Inline 11’s during Kobe’s last season

I’m excited to get some 6’s but once they Protro the 9s I’m gonna go nuts
I didn't care so much about the Kobe 1-5. But, the Kobe 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11s and 360s are going to be a problem. Speaking of the Kobe 9, the Masterpiece might be Kobes all time best sneaker.

Still plenty of time to salvage the release of the Protro V's. Hopefully they give us at least all those colorways mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom