Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

:nerd:
FAECDBE0-6FA1-4AAA-8463-793F0743BADB.jpeg
this bum always gettin the good stuff

Unless Rona stops something we could be getting closer and close
spalding has a basketball coming out with the new Signature

Looters here in Chicago broke into a Hoh and that Hoh big stage V and they have them boxed up once you enter in the back room saying do not sell Kobe’s and the looters didn’t grab one
Just a bunch of Air Force 1

I hope there’s some truth to this. Maybe a US release close to this AU date 🙏

Based on the recently filed trademarks (Previous page kb24 ig post), is there something that restricts Nike from releasing the Kobe’s (signature or shozoku)? Seems like in the kobe page in the Nike section, they were talking about releasing his sneakers without his name/signature. Could just be conjecture in those posts but anyone see anything that supports these claims?

JS”

It's all just speculation, because nobody is saying anything...and obviously nothing is being released.

I don't see how Nike doesn't own the logos. The man's signature, no, but the logos are their IP.

It's all just speculation, because nobody is saying anything...and obviously nothing is being released.

I don't see how Nike doesn't own the logos. The man's signature, no, but the logos are their IP.

Thanks and agreed. It’s all very strange. I’d find it hard to believe they don’t own the logo. If memory serves correctly they own majority of their logos. Recently I know they won the suit over Kawhi’s logo. I’m sure this is uncharted territory so I’m not one to fuss about, it but the news flip flops depending on the day.

JS”

I want those EYBL's but I know how limited those usually are. Might have to see what resell prices are after the drop if/when I strike out (if these even come out)

Back
Top Bottom